Curious to see how aub,Bama game...

roddo518

Coach
Officiating turns out. You know the powers that be want Bama to win, otherwise the sec is out of the playoff. If no controversy, everything is ok, if not then there just might be something to the paranoia if your an underdog. I predict Bama wins with a few shaking your head calls late.

Well that PI non-call in favor of Alabama in which the Bammer punk holds the Auburn receiver up at the 10 and then the refs say it was an un-catchable ball. Hello, if the guy wasn't held, he could have been under the ball in the end zone.

Reactions: 1 person
Well that PI non-call in favor of Alabama in which the Bammer punk holds the Auburn receiver up at the 10 and then the refs say it was an un-catchable ball. Hello, if the guy wasn't held, he could have been under the ball in the end zone.

Give me a break. At least PI is a judgement call.

The refs turned a Bama interception into a big Auburn gain, and still screwed it up after reviewing it. If the refs were trying to help Bama, they sucked at it.

Last edited:
I'm not saying the game was rigged by the refs, but this year and over the years there have been some game changing bad calls for the higher seeded teams,imo and others. This game Bama for sure didn't need any help. It was a dominating victory by the third qtr. I was just curious to see if there would be any smh calls. I don't recall any that was blatant, such as giving a team two seconds extra to make a game winning fg which has occurred a time or two this year.

I don't recall any that was blatant, such as giving a team two seconds extra to make a game winning fg which has occurred a time or two this year.

Except for the bama int that they called a reception for Auburn. Yeah, the conspiracy is alive and well.

Reactions: 1 person
The end of the game did not surprise me at all, not sure why they even play these games.

The SEC refs are beyond poor, the games have are starting to become like pro wrestling. The TAM/LSU was bad as well, some of the calls are just insane, mostly non-reviewable stuff as well, which adds injury.

VN Store

Back