Michigan at #6 Ohio State (ABC, 12pm EST)

The game plan seems to be to withstand the storm. Keep the O ST. Offense off the field as much as possible and work towards the forth quarter. It's fascinating to me watching Mich. They are like the tortoise in the hair and tortoise race. Doing a good job of controlling their emotions.

They are starting to let gardner loose. He's a weapon when he is allowed to improv. They haven't done that much this year. It's also an opportunity for big mistakes...so they are putting this one on gardner and asking him to not make stupid mistakes...but go wild at the same time. They want him to be unpredictable, but not mistake prone. Thing is Gardner can be very mistake prone...so they have been controlling him and reading him in all year. Making him go through the motions.

Don't get too excited...you might jinx it. Gardner hasn't made his big mistake yet, but he will at some point int the game.

He's thrown a pick already. The fact that Michigan is leading this close to halftime is good enough for me. I can already see the committee members marking off OSU from there top 4 candidates.

The real game will start after half time. If Mich. can get up in the first half they will have a chance to take it into the forth. It's all going according to plan so far.

Ohio State loses to Michigan
Oregon loses to Arizona
Alabama loses to Auburn

I would say Florida State loses to Florida but I don't want Florida to win as much as I dislike FSU and don't want them to win a title. And I want Miss St to beat Ole Miss.

I want to see the top 4 fall apart.

Baylor fan?

Nah. I just don't like a lot of the power house schools like Alabama(obviously), Ohio State(Meyer/Tressel), Oregon(Kelly/Nike), Florida St(Fisher/Winston). Just not likable programs to me. Miss St, TCU, Baylor and someone else besides those programs would be nice :)

Well, I haven't seen Michigan's D play this well in a LONG, LONG time and it still may not be enough.The third quarter will tell us everything about this game.

VN Store

Back