Marshall vs WKU

Awesome game so far if you don't care about defense. Today I don't, I want to be entertained. Just need WKU to have one more defensive stop than Marshall.

Let's Go Tops!!

42-21 WKU 10:30 left in 2nd qt! Has Doc Holliday already accepted the UF job? Marshall sure didn't show up today.

has there been any punts? lol
I just turned it on in time to watch wku run the clock out on the first half

has there been any punts? lol
I just turned it on in time to watch wku run the clock out on the first half

2 per team counting this half. WKU has picked off 3 passes and Marshall 1. Those are really the only "stops" in the game.

Last edited:
Amazing coaching decision by Marshall. Down 59-49 with under 6 minutes left. 4th and goal with the ball about an inch for the end zone line. And he kicks a field goal. Now he can't let the other team even get a field goal, which is very low probability based on how easily WKU is moving the ball.

So they held WKU, got the ball back and tied it up with 39 seconds left. Hats off to the coach. What do I know.

So they held WKU, got the ball back and tied it up with 39 seconds left. Hats off to the coach. What do I know.

WKU's defense is pathetic! DC Nick Holt should be fired and forced to find his own ride back to Bowling Green. This has been a meltdown for the ages.

I wish every coach with the ball last in the first OT would go for two for the win. And when its your last possession in regulation. So much more fun, dramatic and exciting than grinding out a bunch of overtime sessions.

WOW! What a game! WKU trumps Marshall in OT with the 2 point conversation. Doughty finishes with 8 touchdowns. Props to both teams that was a great game.

486136-Two-Big-Balls-0.jpg

Hope we can hold on to Coach Brohm. WKU has a lot of momentum the last few years and we have a chance to build a nice, little mid-major program.

Only one remains unbeaten-FSU! Will they lose before the ACC Championship or in the Championship? 'Noles seem to only play up to competition this year. Put them up against Baylor or TCU, Noles would lose.

VN Store

Back