Braxton Miller to Oregon

Thread title is beyond misleading.

Yea, I didn't like the title much. But Miller is certainly different from Mariota.

The big concern would be Miller's passing abilities. Certainly no problem with his abilities as a runner.

He'd have to get his passing game together or defenses will go back to "stuffing the run" against Oregon and that is a problem with quick physical defenses. You need the pass to keep them honest and stretch the field. At least that's my opinion

Yea, I didn't like the title much. But Miller is certainly different from Mariota.

The big concern would be Miller's passing abilities. Certainly no problem with his abilities as a runner.

He'd have to get his passing game together or defenses will go back to "stuffing the run" against Oregon and that is a problem with quick physical defenses. You need the pass to keep them honest and stretch the field. At least that's my opinion

You made the thread title... this is just a wishful thought from some bum. You made a thread acting as if it happened.

Reactions: 1 person
You made the thread title... this is just a wishful thought from some bum. You made a thread acting as if it happened.

That wasn't my intention. Granted I didn't take much of a look at who posted the article or what the guys creds were.

I'm not sure I'd be all that excited about Oregon bringing in a transfer to fill the QB spot. Granted a Braxton Miller is quite intriguing. I did mean to put a "?" at the end of the title. And that does make it misleading, my apology.

VN Store

Back