Florida @ #3 Florida State

salutethehill

by hatchet, axe, and saw
Lots of Gator fans this week. Florida State has been the beneficiary of a weak schedule, and because of that and their idiot QB there is a large segment of the population who would like to see them lose this coming weekend. Today I even ran across this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHNH83X9tS8
Personally, I hate FSU; their bandwagon fans, their academic cheating scandal, their free shoes. If the FSU football program ceased operations tomorrow I would go to sleep a happy man.

That being said, I hope they beat the dog snot out of FL.

Reactions: 1 person
Some ill informed UF fans have bought into an overly-romanticized notion that Florida could win this game, and that in the process the much maligned Muschamp and Driskel could somehow redeem their UF careers and that in the process they could send FSU to an oh by the way 1/1/15 bowl.

And surely FSU is the most disliked program out there right now, with everyone except delusional FSU fans (and they are truly delusional, by the way) convinced that the university has gone way too far in protecting its football players from any consequences to their actions. And so folks will be rooting for UF across the country to knock FSU down a peg.

But it is what it is, and Florida cannot move the ball. We aren't suddenly going to be able to pass the ball more than six feet downfield. FSU wins a rather blah game, in my opinion. Something like 32-7.

UF winning this game and renaming Doak Walker.... Ron Zook Field @Muschamp Memorial Stadium.

Like the ring of that. Lol

Last edited:
FSU will find a way to win this game also. But I'm thinking the score will be something like 24-17.

My gut says that these two teams are consistent except for Georgia (in Florida's case).

Florida will hang early and between FSU's habit of falling asleep and waking up and Florida's habit of doing stupid stuff and the game will turn in FSU's favor decisively.

What's crazy is I could totally see a scenario where Muschamp tells those guys he wants this. He wants it to prove that his time at florida was not in vein and that his belief in them was not wrong. I could see them pulling the upset. That won't save muschamp or anybody else of course, but I could see them convincing themselves this is their national championship.

I'm disgusted with the so called Vol fans in this thread. I dont care what your opinion is on Florida State.

Screw Florida. I hope they get their tails handed to them. I despise everything about them.

I don't even know who you all are anymore.

It's not a difficult concept here.

A win for Florida makes us Gator fans happy and I can see where that would bother you.

However, whether Florida wins or loses, Florida is headed to the Who Gives a Damn Bowl. Florida won't even be ranked with a win.

A loss for Florida State knocks them out of the playoff and there is a lot of anger across the country at what's been going on at Florida State right now.

If Florida State were not in the playoff picture, I'm sure everyone who hates Florida would be on board with the Gators losing.

What's crazy is I could totally see a scenario where Muschamp tells those guys he wants this. He wants it to prove that his time at florida was not in vein and that his belief in them was not wrong. I could see them pulling the upset. That won't save muschamp or anybody else of course, but I could see them convincing themselves this is their national championship.

How is any of that crazy?

It's what makes college football college football.

Muschamp doesn't have to tell them squat. It's Florida State. No other motivation is necessary.

A win for Florida makes us Gator fans happy and I can see where that would bother you.

However, whether Florida wins or loses, Florida is headed to the Who Gives a Damn Bowl. Florida won't even be ranked with a win.

A loss for Florida State knocks them out of the playoff and there is a lot of anger across the country at what's been going on at Florida State right now.

If Florida State were not in the playoff picture, I'm sure everyone who hates Florida would be on board with the Gators losing.

I couldn't care less about FL fans or if FSU makes the playoffs. If FSU is the best team in CFB, they'll win. If not, they'll lose.

What does make me happy is when FL loses...and for that I say GO NOLES!!

When you have gone as long as us without a bowl, the Who Gives a Damn Bowl sounds very enticing. Don't take it for granted.

Funny

VN Store

Back