Penn St vs Illinois (12:00 ESPN2)

VOLMEB

Illinois is about to take the lead with under a minute to go in the game. This would be the worst loss of JF's career?

Reactions: 1 person
Illinois doesn't have a very good kicker, he missed one just a few minutes ago that would have taken the lead.

Illinois has won 2 games in the last two years? Wow. Nice one, JF. I'm sure Penn State is thrilled to have you right now.

was the only decent game of the day so far - what time is Alabamas cupcake game ?

How about this scenario.... Franklin proceeds to suck for the next two years at PSU and gets fired at the same time as Derek Mason.

Vandy hires him back thinking they can catch lightning in a bottle again, but by then, every SEC program will be rolling and Vandy will be historically bad.

Franklin's contract will be so restrictive that he'll be stuck coaching there and getting beat down for 20 years by every SEC team.

How about this scenario.... Franklin proceeds to suck for the next two years at PSU and gets fired at the same time as Derek Mason.

Vandy hires him back thinking they can catch lightning in a bottle again, but by then, every SEC program will be rolling and Vandy will be historically bad.

Franklin's contract will be so restrictive that he'll be stuck coaching there and getting beat down for 20 years by every SEC team.

and to think some at UF want this clown lol

and to think some at UF want this clown lol

I hope they do hire him. He's a bottom tier coach in the Big 10. Here's my list.

1) Mark D'antonio
2) Urban Meyer
3) Gary Andersen and Jerry Kill
4) Bo Pelini
5) Randy Edsall
6) Darrel Hazel
7) Pat Fitzgerald
8) Kirk Ferentz
9) James Franklin
10) Kyle Flood
11) Kevin Wilson
12) Tim Beckman