#25 Minnesota @ #23 Nebraska (ESPN at 12:00ET)

unconventional
Minnesota just went up 28-24 with 3:25 left in the 4th after being down 21-7. It's their first lead of the game.

Good.

Terrible call against Minnesota that could cost them the game

Nebraska was about to score a touchdown and a Minnesota player ripped the pick/fumble away after the catch as he was trying to go into the end zone haha

Reactions: 1 person
Nebraska was about to score a touchdown and a Minnesota player ripped the pick/fumble away after the catch as he was trying to go into the end zone haha

He was flagged for going out of bounds also.

Yes.

I didn't know the rule there and figured Nebraska caught a break and would keep the ball.

Glad it stayed Minny's ball.

I would be scared of Jerry Kill went to Florida. Minnesota just won.

Is it me, or does it seem odd to other people that an illegal throw can turn into a legitimate fumble? I get the whole declining of the penalty, but it just seems weird that he isn't eligible to catch the ball yet any fumble from him is live.

So, if the lead holds, Minnesota's game against Wisconsin next week will decide who wins the Big 10 West.

If Minnesota wins and Wisconsin beats Iowa today - it's Minn/Wisc winner.

If Minnesota wins and Iowa beats Wisconsin later today, then next week:

• Minnesota wins the conference if it were to beat Wisconsin.
  • Wisconsin would win the conference if it were to beat Minnesota AND Iowa loses to Nebraska in the noon game.
  • Iowa would win the conference if it were to beat Nebraska AND Wisconsin were to beat Minnesota.

I would be scared of Jerry Kill went to Florida. Minnesota just won.

He takes over programs in the gutter and turns them around completely. I've liked him since he took over Minny and am glad he's turning them into a Big 10 power again. His health problems and seizures make it easy to root for him. It's nice to see him win.

Jerry Kill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, if the lead holds, Minnesota's game against Wisconsin next week will decide who wins the Big 10 West.

If Minnesota wins and Wisconsin beats Iowa today - it's Minn/Wisc winner.

If Minnesota wins and Iowa beats Wisconsin later today, then next week:

• Minnesota wins the conference if it were to beat Wisconsin.
  • Wisconsin would win the conference if it were to beat Minnesota AND Iowa loses to Nebraska in the noon game.
  • Iowa would win the conference if it were to beat Nebraska AND Wisconsin were to beat Minnesota.

I hope Wiscy takes out Iowa today.

If we use the transitive property... Minnesota beat the crap out of Iowa a couple weeks ago and Wiscy beat the crap out of Nebraska the other week. Minnesota just struggled with that same Nebraska team which means Wiscy is even more powerful than Minnesota and will beat Iowa even worse than the 51-14 beating Iowa received from Minny.

I hope Wiscy takes out Iowa today.

If we use the transitive property... Minnesota beat the crap out of Iowa a couple weeks ago and Wiscy beat the crap out of Nebraska the other week. Minnesota just struggled with that same Nebraska team which means Wiscy is even more powerful than Minnesota and will beat Iowa even worse than the 51-14 beating Iowa received from Minny.

Yeah, but still don't use the transitive property for sports.

He takes over programs in the gutter and turns them around completely. I've liked him since he took over Minny and am glad he's turning them into a Big 10 power again. His health problems and seizures make it easy to root for him. It's nice to see him win.

Jerry Kill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've became a fan of his because my dad has the same illness. He's a brilliant football coach. He's probably tied with Gary Andersen for third best coach in the Big 10.

Bye bye Bo. Blackshirt fans aren't gonna be happy with 8-9 win seasons. The fact that Pelini couldn't win big with Abdullah says a lot.

VN Store

Back