Indiana @ #6 Ohio State (BTN at 12:00ET)

unconventional
Ohio State went up 14-0 with 8:30 left in the 1st quarter.

Now 14-13 and Indiana has a 3rd down with 4:40 left in the 2nd quarter.

Never liked Ohio State or Urban Meyer. Hope Indiana pulls it off though I doubt they do.

One of my best friends is an OSU fan. He bristled and laughed last night when I told him I truly believe, if they played right now, UT would beat OSU.

Then I mentioned VTech.

One of my best friends is an OSU fan. He bristled and laughed last night when I told him I truly believe, if they played right now, UT would beat OSU.

Then I mentioned VTech.

Lol, let's beat Mizzou first. If that occurs in a big way, I could see us favored by 3.

Then I mentioned VTech.

Eh, I wouldn't go that far. I mean yeah, any given Saturday and all, but I would still take OSU.

Even if OSU wins in a close game they get hurt with the selection committee.

That's probably the best thing. This is setting up for a classic Indiana "almost got it" game. I know they beat Missouri but they're so up and down I wasn't even that surprised.

This however would likely be their biggest victory ever.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol, let's beat Mizzou first. If that occurs in a big way, I could see us favored by 3.

Eh, I wouldn't go that far. I mean yeah, any given Saturday and all, but I would still take OSU.

OSU is not a very good team. They are pretty much untested, lost to a bad VTech team, and are currently losing to a 3 win Indiana.

We're still not that good either.

The jury is still out. If we beat Mizzou handedly, we will be one of the hottest teams in the sec. I'm watching teams all over tn in Hs do some things that there record wouldn't predict in the state playoffs. I think it's just a matter of things coming together at the right time.

The jury is still out. If we beat Mizzou handedly, we will be one of the hottest teams in the sec. I'm watching teams all over tn in Hs do some things that there record wouldn't predict in the state playoffs. I think it's just a matter of things coming together at the right time.

We still have a ways to go before I consider us good. If you're going to knock OSU for who they've played then you can't act like beating SC and KY is that impressive either.

Reactions: 1 person
No good haha

And I was kinda hoping to turn on the Marshall/UAB game because Marshall is 10-0 and they're down 1 to a school that has talked of getting rid of the football program. I don't know if it's online though.

VN Store

Back