Syracuse vs. Cal (merged)

Lol in reality Cal has made some pretty crazy shots though..it's nothing Cuonzo is doing.

He gets credit......u can't take judge it that way.....I have a feeling that his recruiting will be his undoing again

He gets credit......u can't take judge it that way.....I have a feeling that his recruiting will be his undoing again

Martin signed two 5 star players. Tyndall has yet to sign one and there's no indication that's going to change anytime soon.

Reactions: 2 people
Martin signed two 5 star players. Tyndall has yet to sign one and there's no indication that's going to change anytime soon.

He signed two guys that were even halfway productive in three seasons....JRich and stokes.......I have no idea if Tyndall is the answer but I'm pretty confident Zo is not.

Reactions: 3 people
Cal up 12 at the half. You petitioners are looking pretty ridiculous right about now.

The petition that I think you are referring to has not one word in it about Cal or Cal's coach. Do you know what that petition even said? Or did you just swallow whole the typical upper crust info from ESPN?

Just give Cuonzo a few years to recruit, and he will soon reveal himself.

He's added a 4* player in the offseason, and has a top 50 player from Oakland on board in the 2016 class. Cal is the favorite for Ivan Rabb a top 10 player in the 2015 class and Caleb Swannigan is at least listening to Martin. Geographically speaking UT is a tough place to recruit at, and Martin had some hits but also some big misses. I think he does better in a basketball state.

Reactions: 2 people
The petition that I think you are referring to has not one word in it about Cal or Cal's coach. Do you know what that petition even said? Or did you just swallow whole the typical upper crust info from ESPN?

Actually I read the entire petition and it mentioned Martin by name multiple times.

Reactions: 1 person
He's added a 4* player in the offseason, and has a top 50 player from Oakland on board in the 2016 class. Cal is the favorite for Ivan Rabb a top 10 player in the 2015 class and Caleb Swannigan is at least listening to Martin. Geographically speaking UT is a tough place to recruit at, and Martin had some hits but also some big misses. I think he does better in a basketball state.

Who was that or was u talking about the Georgetown transfer bc he sucks

I didn't sign it and didn't care to, but if there is a petition to bring a coach back, then the inference is that you want the current coach gone. I always thought it was odd that people tried to say it had nothing to do with Martin. Let's move on.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back