I am in a quandary

drvenner

Home Sweet Home
I loathe, abhor and despise me some Urban Meyer and OSU. I don't want them to make the playoff. However, I sure do hate me some Bama and, more of late, some FSU and Jimbo Fisher. I wish all three of them could be shut out of the playoff, but other than OSU losing in the Big 10 Championship game, I don't see any way it happens. Do I cheer for Bama and FSU or hope they lose and OSU slithers in and then gets their asses handed to them in a playoff game?

Reactions: 1 person
I wouldn't mind it if OSU was in the playoff. They will get curb-stomped by whichever team they play.

Reactions: 3 people
You should never, ever, ever, ever, ever even have to HINT at wondering if you should cheer for Bammer.

NOTHING would tickle me more than seeing a scenario that left OSU and Meyer out of the playoff!

Reactions: 3 people
I've got some $$ riding on Bama this year. You know, to hedge my rooting interests :whistling:

This always worked for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 245
I would say OSU is the lesser of all those evils even with the stink of a former FLA coach on them. That said I have no personal bias against them, maybe you do. I would agree 'bama is generally the one hated by most though.

There are other possibilities. Since I'm a big Cowboy's fan too I always say when Philly/Washington/NY are playing each other the best possible outcome is a meteor hitting the stadium!!! Divine Intervention!! :)

I dont buy into the SEC love. I hate Bama and Florida and dislike the rest of the SEC so I hope they all get beat. Unless you are a gambler and have money on this I dont see how do you cheer against a team one week and pull for them the next.

Reactions: 2 people
I hate Oregon the least of the teams currently in the playoff. Miss State winning wouldn't bother me either. I don't really care as long as Bama doesn't win.

If bammer was playing Satan's Devils in the Armageddon Bowl I'd be wearing a Beelzebub jersey.

OFF THE SUBJECT BUT I saw on Fox News where U.T. has dropped the word "Lady" from the Lady Vols.

I guess that is why I have noticed the "Lady Vols" emblem get smaller and smaller on the shirts and printed on the game tickets until the logo finally disappears from print.

Hart's idea??????????????????????

I actually want Bama and Miss St to get in. I want a SEC team to win it all. I like knowing the conference the Vols plays in is in fact the best there is.

NOTHING would tickle me more than seeing a scenario that left OSU and Meyer out of the playoff!

OSU doesn't deserve in and ESPN is pushing so hard to get them in the playoff. If they go I hope they draw bubba in the first and get curb stomped. I hate Bama but at least they earned a spot. OSU plays in a crap conference and then they only schedule cream puffs.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back