Arkansas vs Ole Miss

Dave1967

I think this will be a good game. Ole Miss will have to tighten their chinstraps and bring their A game because Arkansas will be ready to play. I think Ole Miss pulls out a win late 24-21.

Arkansas's defense has not been great all season but they are red hot right now.. it may not be saying much but this is the best I've seen Arkansas defensively in many years. If that trend continues this Saturday, Ole Miss may find themselves in a hole quickly. If that is the case, I think Bo Wallace will have to rely heavily on his mobility to keep the chains moving.

Ole Miss has also had problem stopping a power running game.. if Arkansas is able to gash them consistently in the ground game. Bo Wallace and Co. may not even be allowed on the field long enough to win this game. Bielema would love nothing more than to dominate time of possession and win by simply denying the Rebel offense playing time.

Arkansas will be a top 20 team when we play them next year. Book it.

Chaney will be offered at the very least by SOMEONE. I don't see why not. He is a VERY good offensive coach. An SEC guy. I would. He wins every where he goes. That will hold Arky back a little next year.

With everything I've seen from the Missouri boards, I hope we along with Arky kicks their ass back to back weeks to close out their season.

Reactions: 1 person
I think this is a fair comparison, but Ole Miss this year looks like the Detroit Lions of the last several years. Treadwell, like Calvin Johnson, was the offense of the team.

What about Hugh Freeze and having his program further along than Butch? At this point, they will likely have 3 losses, and UT by far has the higher ceiling, mostly due to playing in the East

VN Store

Back