Bruce Pearl's Auburn team.........

I know some Auburn fans that are expecting the kind of instant turnaround that Tennessee had in '05-'06 and I am looking forward to the rude awakening that's coming... There is no Chris Lofton, CJ Watson, Major Wingate or hell, even a Dane Bradshaw on that team.

I know some Auburn fans that are expecting the kind of instant turnaround that Tennessee had in '05-'06 and I am looking forward to the rude awakening that's coming... There is no Chris Lofton, CJ Watson, Major Wingate or hell, even a Dane Bradshaw on that team.

Which is what many of us have been saying.

They don't have Dane Bradshaw or Stephen Pearl :eek:lol: seriously though. We had some talent.

Auburn will be much better than they have been. It takes time and condition to play Pearl ball. The problem with Pearls system is you have to have some decent shooters to play in that offense if you get into a half court game and besides the transfer guard, he doesn't have them. There is a massive drop off in talent when he subs so depth is an issue as well. The defense will get a lot better and transition baskets will help. I don't know if they'll make the NCAAT but will for sure be in the NIT. They'll do well in the SEC

VN Store

Back