Georgia Tech at Georgia

Dave1967

I think GT ends the season with a 10-2 record by beating Georgia 35-29. What do y'all think?

Last edited:
I'll agree my friend. Georgia Tech has really turned it up in the recent weeks following the losses, and are really hungry. They have gotten hot at the right time and are playing some incredible football. Losing Gurley to an acl last night can't help Georgia neither. Tech wins 28-17. THWG

I'll agree my friend. Georgia Tech has really turned it up in the recent weeks following the losses, and are really hungry. They have gotten hot at the right time and are playing some incredible football. Losing Gurley to an acl last night can't help Georgia neither. Tech wins 28-17. THWG

I hope you're right:rock::rock:

I think GT ends the season with a 10-2 record by beating Georgia 35-29. What do y'all think?

I wish. You have more faith in GT's defense than I do. No to mention the injuries to tailback hurt GT more in this game.

I wish. You have more faith in GT's defense than I do. No to mention the injuries to tailback hurt GT more in this game.

GT has good depth at running back with Syngyn Days and Zack Laskey. GT's defense is one of the best in the nation at takeaways.

GT has good depth at running back with Syngyn Days and Zack Laskey. GT's defense is one of the best in the nation at takeaways.

I don't think GT has UGA beat in either category. Plus, the game is in Athens.

This reminds me of the 2008 game where a 17 point underdog GT team beat a #11 Georgia team in Athens 45-42.

Yeah, I could be underestimating Richt's ability to lay another egg. I would buy into this if UGA hadn't already laid an egg in the UF game.

Living here and hearing all the fans having them back in the playoffs I'd put $ on GT. Georgia blows games they need to win.

Reactions: 1 person
This reminds me of the 2008 game where a 17 point underdog GT team beat a #11 Georgia team in Athens 45-42.

how does this game remind you of 2008? it was a tough blow losing gurley.. it hurts on so many levels.. however with chubb and sony we should be good enough to get plenty of yards and points. georgia tech is a heck of a team for sure. should be a great game and battle. having it in athens is a big plus for us. i think it's a close win for Georgia something like 41 to 35.

how does this game remind you of 2008? it was a tough blow losing gurley.. it hurts on so many levels.. however with chubb and sony we should be good enough to get plenty of yards and points. georgia tech is a heck of a team for sure. should be a great game and battle. having it in athens is a big plus for us. i think it's a close win for Georgia something like 41 to 35.

Because everybody will probably pick UGA by a big margin and i think GT could sneak up on them like in 1998 and 2008.

Because everybody will probably pick UGA by a big margin and i think GT could sneak up on them like in 1998 and 2008.

yeah i don't see that at all.. with your reasoning then you can say every year reminds you of 2008. UGA usually is a big favorite yearly and for good reason with you guys having won just 1 game in 13 seasons. i don't see an 9-2 georgia tech team sneaking up on Georgia especially in our house. if you guys come in and win the game it's going to be because you just had the better game. like i said it's going to be a battle and should be a great game.

yeah i don't see that at all.. with your reasoning then you can say every year reminds you of 2008. UGA usually is a big favorite yearly and for good reason with you guys having won just 1 game in 13 seasons. i don't see an 9-2 georgia tech team sneaking up on Georgia especially in our house. if you guys come in and win the game it's going to be because you just had the better game. like i said it's going to be a battle and should be a great game.

Also this is the best GT team since 2008-2009

VN Store

Back