Poll: Florida will hire......

Poll: Florida will hire......

• Total voters
If I had to choose from this list, I'd say graham. I don't think it'll be any of the above tho.

I don't see Chip Kelly's name.

Because he coaches the Philadelphia Eagles. A professional football team. He's having mild success there too. He just had an unfortunate injury to his starting QB. He will be retained by Philly and likely be there at least 3 more years...

Why the hell would he take the Florida job?

I voted Kiffin, just because that's his luck.

Otherwise, we will hate whomever they hire. Only because they are a Gator.

I could certainly see Rod or Gundy potentially ending up there, but I don't think they'll leave right now. I'm hearing Malahn/Stoops (Bob), and the above for the job.

Should be interesting. You know UF can toss a huge sum of money at whoever they want. They'll end up with a good name. Maybe a good coach, idk.

Dabo Sweeney would be an interesting hire. Has had some really good teams with Clemson, but never got over the hump.

I could certainly see Rod or Gundy potentially ending up there, but I don't think they'll leave right now. I'm hearing Malahn/Stoops (Bob), and the above for the job.

Should be interesting. You know UF can toss a huge sum of money at whoever they want. They'll end up with a good name. Maybe a good coach, idk.

Malzahn seems to be a carpetbagger - that wouldnt surprise me to see him get it.

Dabo Sweeney would be an interesting hire. Has had some really good teams with Clemson, but never got over the hump.

Sweeney and Mullen have top 5 recruiting classes in 2015 - so far -- just think how those would dissolve

from the poll. I think rich rod would take the job if offered. I think fla has the players to go with his off also.

I think Gundy takes it if offered, but that's assuming they don't get one of the guys higher up on the list

It would be a home run hire

not taking what he did at mi. but what he has done at Arizona, would definitely make it a hr hire.

I know nobody wants to say it but I think they would go after cutcliffe also. the last time they went to duke to get a coach it worked out pretty good. I think cutcliffe would be interested in the job.

not taking what he did at mi. but what he has done at Arizona, would definitely make it a hr hire.

I know nobody wants to say it but I think they would go after cutcliffe also. the last time they went to duke to get a coach it worked out pretty good. I think cutcliffe would be interested in the job.

I'd be surprised if Cut accepted. He's building something pretty decent at Duke and has the potential to be a contender year after year there.

VN Store

Back