Who is worst in SEC?

TennFan

Will Arkansas and Vandy both not win an SEC game or ill it be only Vandy? Vandy has Missouri and Tennessee left. That's definitely 2 losses!:good!: Arkansas is curenty playing LSU,then has Ole Miss and Missouri. If the Hogs lose tonight, it may be a toss up. If they both don't win an SEC game, maybe they should play each other to see who would win. My bet would be Arkansas.:salute:

The night isn't over!

Arkansas is going to beat LSU. Vandy, without a doubt, is the worse in the SEC. They won't win a conference game this year. And I'm not sure how many they'll win next year.

Reactions: 1 person
Vandy is worse than Arkansas by miles.

Actually, Arky is probably better than some of the bad East teams as well.

Reactions: 2 people
Arky is better than most of the bottom east. They played some of the West teams pretty well. Probably would beat USCJr, UK, Vandy, and UF. Maybe Mizzou and UT on the right day. At least better than the first four for sure.

Vandy by far. Then UK then USC then Arky then Tennessee then FL

Totally agree that the Hogs could beat at least 4 teams in the SEC-Fla., Vandy, Ky, SC. With UT's current team the Hogs might play tough but could win on any given day. Vandy sucks!

You guys are seriously talking about how Arkansas would be struggling in the east?

We'll see ya next year

You guys are seriously talking about how Arkansas would be struggling in the east?

We'll see ya next year

Well you did just win your 1st SEC game in almost 3 years and got boat raced by the only East team you've faced thus far. Forgive us for not crowning you the East champ.

lot of upsets today again -- careful OP - I dont want to end up on karmas side vs Vandy -- its been awhile since an easy win in Nashville

I just reread the thread.. my bad ya'll.. I kept seeing Vandy and Arkansas in the same sentence and made a snap judgment.

Top teams:
Alabama, Georgia, MSU

Good teams:
Auburn, Ole Miss, Missouri

Mid-tier teams:
Tenessee, A&M, LSU, Arkansas, South Carolina, Florida

Bad teams:
Kentucky

LOL teams:
Vandy

Top teams:
Alabama, Georgia, MSU

Good teams:
Auburn, Ole Miss, Missouri

Mid-tier teams:
Tenessee, A&M, LSU, Arkansas, South Carolina, Florida

Bad teams:
Kentucky

LOL teams:
Vandy

Uh Missouri lost at home to Indiana, that alone relegates them to mid-tier status.

Reactions: 4 people
Yea.. Mizzou is suspect and I would probably call SCAR bad given they have only been able to muster 5 wins off that rather light schedule thus far

I'm not sold on Auburn as one of those "good" teams either. A good team is good on both sides of the ball. Ole Miss without Treadwell may struggle too. they still have a great D though.

TN handles UK with ease and Vandy is a doormat. A lot or order is returning to Deep South football. Now if we can get the Miss teams back to 500 all order will return to the SEC. Post season coaching vacancies might aid greatly in that order returning.

Will Arkansas and Vandy both not win an SEC game or ill it be only Vandy? Vandy has Missouri and Tennessee left. That's definitely 2 losses!:good!: Arkansas is curenty playing LSU,then has Ole Miss and Missouri. If the Hogs lose tonight, it may be a toss up. If they both don't win an SEC game, maybe they should play each other to see who would win. My bet would be Arkansas.:salute:

The night isn't over!

Great thread :popcorn:

Arkansas is better than both Kentucky and Vanderbilt. They, Arkansas, are on the same level as South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee.

UT, Arky, Mizzou, aTm and UGA could probably win or lose to each other on any given Saturday. All play inconsistently, losing some headscratchers on a bad day and looking stellar on a good day.

VN Store

Back