#17 LSU vs Arkansas: Battle for the Golden Boot (ESPN2)

Pack your corn dogs up Tigers and go home .. Arkansas just got 175 pounds heavier ;)

10682218_500315543441787_7748297028323845974_o.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
If you're gonna break the streak, might as well do it against your rival. Good win Hogs!

Arkansas had lost 17 straight conference games. Then they win against LSU by a score of 17-0. Weird.

Reactions: 2 people
Can't believe Ark shut them out. I really thought LSU was starting to come on with the Ole Miss win.

Can't believe Ark shut them out. I really thought LSU was starting to come on with the Ole Miss win.

They didn't score that much against Ole Miss; they scored 10 points.

And the QB was his usual 50% or less self with a TD and 2 INTs. (Last night he was 12/22 for 87 yards...so I guess he was at least over 50% for once.)

Offense is in good shape for 2015, if Dural doesn't go Pro, he has 2 years of eligibility left. Jennings tries hard but he doesn't have SEC QB ability. If Harris transfers, Les will be getting an ear full. This week in BR is not going to be pretty but no rest for the wicked in the SEC.

LSU has a top 3 team next year, if they can find even an average QB. Les doubled down on Jennings and lost. I thought Les has actually done a good job coaching the last 2 years with all the Juniors going to NFL but Jennings is a mistake, especially what he has done the previous few weeks.

The D is ready to go for next year and I think the O is to, but at some point you need a QB that can throw it down field.

Nice win by the Hogs for sure, they deserved it. They lost a lot of close ones this year.

Thanks LSU-SIU.. yes we have. The ball hasn't been bouncing our way in the close ones but the boot game is always a toss up regardless of who is doing what that season.

VN Store

Back