Hawgs favored over LSU by 1.5?

I saw that. I wouldn't touch this game. My first thought was..."it's LSU v Arky and I'm fittin to make some money"....HOWEVER, LSU is a dam roulette table with Miles spinning one ball, two balls, no balls...

AND Arkansas is due. I'll believe it when I see it. I'll not be betting it though.

Hogs played Alabama close at home 14-13 --- LSU may have a let down after blowing the Alabama game ---- not a game I would bet money on though

hogs generally always play lsu tough.

combine that with the heartbreaking loss last week and I can see where arkansas would be favored.

This game has a tendency to come down to the wire. Obviously I'm bias.. but having money on the line tends to sober your thought process.

I wouldnt touch this game either.

If the game was in Baton Rouge, I'd feel good about LSU. But going on the road to a desperate rival after losing like they did...

If I were a betting man, I'd take the Hogs, since it's essentially a pick 'em.

the fact that everyone is calling for an upset makes me believe Arkansas wont get it done. Everyone called for an upset of UGA when Gurley got suspended but then UGA embarrassed Arky. The line was like 3.5 in that one. Arkansas has to actually win a game before i jump on the hype train that is Arkansas Football. People love them though. I dont get it.

Reactions: 2 people
Typically a close match-up, even when the Hogs are not playing well, but normally after Thanksgiving.

Toss up, hoping LSU gives Harris some playing time. Not so worried about the win-loss, I would like to see improvement at the QB position going into next year.

VN Store

Back