Best national championship game match up--TCU & Oregon

Batman1948

Gonna fix all the leaks in this place
Those are the two teams that I would like to see in the championship game. No telling what the score would be though :):)

I just don't want to see a boring game with all defense. I believe these two teams would put on quite a show.

I would love to put the whole pac 12 BS to rest. Lets let Oregon play the best in the SEC, they claim victories over UT when we were down as proof the PAC 12 is really better.
Lets give them the chance to prove it.
I want Oregon vs Alabama!

I know, i know...Bama. But its time for a little attitude adjustment for the Pac 12.

Those are the two teams that I would like to see in the championship game. No telling what the score would be though :):)

I just don't want to see a boring game with all defense. I believe these two teams would put on quite a show.

You are a young'n aren't you?

Reactions: 1 person
I enjoy games like the LSU/Bama 9-6 battle a few years ago rather than the shootouts teams like Baylor/TCU/WVU/etc get into. Defense is always fun imo.

I'd like to see FSU/Bama - MSU/Oregon. Then Oregon meets Bama. Bama kicks FSU's ass then loses to Oregon. Oregon used to have Rich Brooks so I don't mind seeing them win it all. They lost to Cam that one year, so they'll get another shot and win this time against the sec's "best" team.

TCU wins out and then takes the Big 12 championship game, they are in........wait.

I enjoy games like the LSU/Bama 9-6 battle a few years ago rather than the shootouts teams like Baylor/TCU/WVU/etc get into. Defense is always fun imo.

I'd like to see FSU/Bama - MSU/Oregon. Then Oregon meets Bama. Bama kicks FSU's ass then loses to Oregon. Oregon used to have Rich Brooks so I don't mind seeing them win it all. They lost to Cam that one year, so they'll get another shot and win this time against the sec's "best" team.

I don't see Oregon getting pass MSU in that hypothetical.

I don't care who is in the playoffs as long as it's not Oregon.

What happens if Bama wins this weekend (as I expect), then goes on to lose to AU...then MSU loses to Ole Miss? So every SEC team has 2 losses Would there be an SEC team in the playoff then, if all other Power 5 teams have 1 loss teams?

Given the teams near the top, I'll hope for:
Miss St.
TCU
Arizona St.
Baylor

I would love to put the whole pac 12 BS to rest. Lets let Oregon play the best in the SEC, they claim victories over UT when we were down as proof the PAC 12 is really better.
Lets give them the chance to prove it.
I want Oregon vs Alabama!

I know, i know...Bama. But its time for a little attitude adjustment for the Pac 12.

I'd love a shot at Kiffen before he leaves under an NCAA investigation.

Oregon has to get health to win the NC this year. Just way too many injuries. Granted I do believe that Mariota can win a game by himself on occasions.

I just hope Oregon is in the playoffs at the end of the year. ASU could well win the PAC-12 and make the playoffs.

Given the teams near the top, I'll hope for:
Miss St.
TCU
Arizona St.
Baylor

300 points would be scored in the playoffs if these 4 teams made it. And it would be probably the most entertaining thing to ever happen.

VN Store

Back