State wins this weekend

fatvol

At least I hope...I usually don't pull for State, but my hatred for bammer makes me ALMOST as big a Bulldog fan as a VOL fan (but only this weekend. Next week the same goes for Western Carolina). So as for this week GOOOO DAWWWGS!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Living in crapsome turdsville makes me a bit preoccupied.

Reactions: 1 person
At least I hope...I usually don't pull for State, but my hatred for bammer makes me ALMOST as big a Bulldog fan as a VOL fan (but only this weekend. Next week the same goes for Western Carolina). So as for this week GOOOO DAWWWGS!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Living in crapsome turdsville makes me a bit preoccupied.

So lemme get this straight.

Fatvol is a Bully fan that lives in crapsome turdsville...Hail State?

Would love to see it but i don't think it happens. Bama will torch their awful secondary. State will throttle vandy by30+ the next week though.

Prescott could have a whole game like Dobbs did. He is definitely a powerful runner. I'm pulling for msu. My best friend from Hs and college married a msu grad. She's a good woman. God knows she has rooted for UT with us all these years when we were good and well, they were mississippi state. Go MSU this year!

Reactions: 2 people
I wish, but if State loses, they can still win out by beating Vandy and Ole Miss and still likely make the playoff.

But anyways, Hail State

MSU 31-24!

Bama is a 7 point favorite playing at home. Can Bama's defense stop the offense of the Bulldogs? Don't think so!

I was mad that LSU blew the win so I really hope MS State whoops them to put them out of the playoffs.

I wish, but if State loses, they can still win out by beating Vandy and Ole Miss and still likely make the playoff.

But anyways, Hail State

If Mississippi State loses an extremely close game to 'bama and Alabama loses later to Auburn, yes. Unfortunately, we don't have a precedent to gauge how the newly formed Playoff Selection Committee would evaluate a one-loss MSU team which "didn't even win its own division" and lacks the historic pedigree of, say, an Alabama vs. other one-loss contenders or, for that matter, whether they will place greater weight on late-season losses as the polls traditionally have done.

I'm pulling for Miss. St. but they won't win this game. There's no way that Bama is going to be left out of the first college football playoff.

VN Store

Back