Oklahoma 3 losses now

508mikey

Should Stoops be on the hot seat ? I hope this shows our guys - going into next seasons game - they arent so mighty as the experts think

If Stoops believes he's on the hot seat, he might as well go to Florida or Michigan. He has only lost more than 3 games, three times in 16 seasons. If a school is going to chase you out of town for that, you might as well leave because their standards are ridiculous.

If Stoops believes he's on the hot seat, he might as well go to Florida or Michigan. He has only lost more than 3 games, three times in 16 seasons. If a school is going to chase you out of town for that, you might as well leave because their standards are ridiculous.

He's most likely not though.

There's been some talk he could leave for the UF or Michigan jobs. Personally, I don't see him leaving OU. I also don't think he's on the hot seat there.

He's most likely not though.

I don't think so either. Just sayin if he were to be, I'd just leave now if I were him with jobs like Florida and Michigan most likely available at the end of the season.

Phil Steele had Oklahoma in the CFB playoffs - If Muschump gets canned I think UF should offer him --- then again what if UF wins the east this season - is Muschump still gone ?

Phil Steele had Oklahoma in the CFB playoffs - If Muschump gets canned I think UF should offer him --- then again what if UF wins the east this season - is Muschump still gone ?

At least if Stoops was at Florida he could put his money where his mouth is. He always trash talks the SEC. He should come here and see if he can back it up. Also... Stoops vs. Stoops at Kentucky.

Reactions: 1 person

Signed SOS

Stoops is Foley's unicorn. Wanted him before and after Meyer. If Stoops wants the UF job Chump is gone. SECCG or not.

I never thought they would make the playoffs. People put on blinders due to the Sugar Bowl win over an uninspired Bama team. For some reason they blocked bad losses to Texas and Baylor out of their mind. Stoops is always good for a choke game or two.

I never thought they would make the playoffs. People put on blinders due to the Sugar Bowl win over an uninspired Bama team. For some reason they blocked bad losses to Texas and Baylor out of their mind. Stoops is always good for a choke game or two.

Baylor wasn't a choke they've got a legitimately better team than Oklahoma.

Should Stoops be on the hot seat ? I hope this shows our guys - going into next seasons game - they arent so mighty as the experts think

I think the way we are playing right now and how we have progressed over the last couple of games, I think it would be a different game now if we had played them late in the season!! Not saying we win it, but I like where this team is headed.. Stoops better be ready for a fast very physical football team next year when they visit the hill!!! GBO

Living in north Dallas I get to hear a lot about TX Baylor TCU and OK. Most of the "reasonable" OK fans I know said they have a good football team this year but not a great team. Most don't like their QB is it Knight? I think most of them see better things coming.

Brother in law is an OU alumn/fan and, yeah his sentiments mirrored exactly what you said. Although, he wasn't all that down on Knight, he just felt that hey had a ton of holes that would get bigger as the year progressed. I'm just bummed as the more they lose the worse I feel about that loss. I do wonder how that game would have turned out with Dobbs being able to help the line with his feet. Would it have been closer? Or would his youth been more of a liability than his feet being an asset?

Living in north Dallas I get to hear a lot about TX Baylor TCU and OK. Most of the "reasonable" OK fans I know said they have a good football team this year but not a great team. Most don't like their QB is it Knight? I think most of them see better things coming.

Katy Perry likes him

The most complaints I hear out here are quite similar to our complaints earlier this season...all directed towards the OC. Most fans believe it's time for the Sooners OC to move on. Stoops hasn't been mentioned in vile terms...yet. But most think he needs to shake up his staff to get things moving along.

Knight is not a bad QB, but is still young and will improve by next season barring a catastrophic injury last Saturday. There haven't been many updates on his condition yet so there is no telling if he finishes the season or not. It's a shame too.

VN Store

Back