OK I really HATE Alabama

Brentwoodvolfan

I'm sitting here watching Saban and Kitten boy and thinking I want them to lose almost as much as I want to win. I'm sick of all the band wagon fans around TN. You ask them about Bama and they don't have clue about players or history just pull for them cause they win. Some have no idea who QB is and think McCarron is still there. Man I can't wait till we can flip this thing!!! Sorry I feel better now!!! GBO:loco:

Reactions: 6 people
I know people like that. I've seen more Alabama fans around Tennessee than I ever have since Saban took over

Reactions: 1 person
Was the same thing when FL was winning. Kids around here were all wear gator crap. Bad parenting IMO.

I've lived in Alabama for 9 years and I can promise you there are no indigenous elephants and a lot of redneck trailer park meth heads.

Last edited:
My son is 12 and a UF fan. Shames me to admit it but he has never seen a good UT team. I thought I could change him from his alternative lifestyle but to this point is hasn't worked.

The adults that pull for Bama either are riding the bandwagon or could care less about football and just enjoy pissing people off.

I really hate Bama but I hate LSU a little more , never would it be a better time if both teams could lose the same game together.

My son is 12 and a UF fan. Shames me to admit it but he has never seen a good UT team. I thought I could change him from his alternative lifestyle but to this point is hasn't worked.

The adults that pull for Bama either are riding the bandwagon or could care less about football and just enjoy pissing people off.

Soon they're going to start allowing two Florida fans to marry.

I know....what is this world coming to?

On Friday I stopped for gasoline after work at my local Flash market in Middle TN. and a bammer happened to be in front of me checking out. He started berating the cashier because they sold hand sanitizer and chapstick with UT on them. I was just like, what a freaking tool and clown you are.

Reactions: 3 people
I know people like that. I've seen more Alabama fans around Tennessee than I ever have since Saban took over

Yeah, I teach in tennessee and each week a few of my students start in every Monday because they know I'm a Vol fan. I can ask them who Bama played each week and they can't tell me. It's kinda funny. I always tell em, that they can hop aboard the UT train now while there are seats, but don't wait two years and say you were always a Tennessee fan, because I'll know.

When UT starts winning again, we will have lots of bandwagons, but we know who the true fans are.

You could always go the route of while he is living under your roof he has to follow your rules. It's working for me with my 2 daughters. Lol.

I hate Bama, but Gators are my least favorite team, that would include the Russian hockey team in 1980. We have left a void in the SEC that needs to be fixed. UT needs to get back to the top, I think Butch has got us in prime position to do such that. GBO!

VN Store

Back