end of bama/lsu

limsol45

How do you not throw a flag on thst last play?

LSU really choked. On bamas 7 yard line with a minute to play, you get a dumb personal foul that stops you from going to score a td, then kick the ball oob on the kickoff. I hate bama.

Reactions: 2 people
Kinda dumb they threw the unsports. when there was plenty of shoving going around.

Think it shows its really a 1 man show on offense for Bama.

Reactions: 4 people
Whoever the coach was that told the kicker to kick the ball like that on the kickoff after LSU went up by three should be fired.

Kinda dumb they threw the unsports. when there was plenty of shoving going around.

Think it shows its really a 1 man show on offense for Bama.

If you're going to call that unsportsman penalty, then you have to call the one where the receiver is being completely molested in the endzone on the last play. Oh well, Bama Gumps their way through another close one that they had no business being in.

Reactions: 3 people
Whoever the coach was that told the kicker to kick the ball like that on the kickoff after LSU went up by three should be fired.

Squibs are pretty darn common. No reason to think the guy would have booted it out of bounds. And the difference between that and a touchback is only 10 yards. The game tying field goal would have easily been good from an extra ten yards back. That wasn't the reason LSU lost.

The pi no call at the end was horrible. If it was Bama on the other end you better believe there would have been flags. F Bama!

If anything it should've been offsetting unsportsmanlike penalties or no call at all. As long as bammers favorite Steve Shaw is over the SEC officials, it'll be the same crap every week.

Reactions: 4 people
-bama gets a huge break with the flag on #74 and changed momentum bigtime. Bogus flag
-Kiffin comes out cute again on the first play of OT, which is a big play down the middle, but wr at top of screen was never set. Should've been 1st and 15
-LSU chokes on playcalling in OT, but it was a pi in the endzone.

Breaks that bama seems to get pretty often. Amazed I saw a holding call tonight but I think the flag may have fallen out of the refs pocket so he had to call one.

Would love to see Bama get jumped by TCU in the polls. The only way Bama wins is with the assistance of the SEC officials.

Bad night for the Fulmerites. On the last drive of regulation and the OT, Kiffin carved Chavis up like most families will a Thanksgiving turkey in less than 3 weeks.

Reactions: 1 person
If you're going to call that unsportsman penalty, then you have to call the one where the receiver is being completely molested in the endzone on the last play. Oh well, Bama Gumps their way through another close one that they had no business being in.

I thonk its ridiculous al the bogus home cooking that goes and LSU geys now. They must not want State winning it all lol.

What's super freaking annoying is how when Bama loses (without fail) its ALWAYS cuz "we played bad" yet after tonight all I hear is how awesome they are.

No LSU let this one slip away with a dumb penalty and a questionable call. I really felt they outplayed them overall. So when they saw Bama played bad against Ole Miss I remind them LSU ayed bad. IDC how successful Bama is its the retarded fans that are morons.

Would love to see Bama get jumped by TCU in the polls. The only way Bama wins is with the assistance of the SEC officials.

There is zero chance Bama misses the playoff if they win out. Next week's poll is meaningless.

Bad night for the Fulmerites. On the last drive of regulation and the OT, Kiffin carved Chavis up like most families will a Thanksgiving turkey in less than 3 weeks.

your love for Kiffin is extra special. When you prefer him over a coach like Chavis who has a NC ring for UT, you have issues.

Reactions: 5 people
How do you not throw a flag on thst last play?

LSU really choked. On bamas 7 yard line with a minute to play, you get a dumb personal foul that stops you from going to score a td, then kick the ball oob on the kickoff. I hate bama.

There is no doubtthat the Bama defender made contat with the receiver. But, the LSU receiver was doing just as muc pushing trying to create separation. Good no call.

The onr that got me is whenLS had it 3rd and short and rn tfor the first and one of their receivers, maybe a tight end, intentionally tried to pull a Bama defenders pants down. He got them halfway over his butt, before the Bama defeder grabbed his pants to keep themfrom bing pulled comletely down. I am not sure if there is a penalty for that. Mabe illegal touching???

Can't blame the refs. You can't fix stupid. Players have to be smarter than that and everybody knows the losing team will get redneck. Then the Bama player half way flopped. Bama baited him and he fell for it. Wouldn't be surprised if that isn't another trick play by the Kitten. Then the LSU receiver dropped an easy pass in overtime. Must be karma for the way they beat Florida.

-Kiffin comes out cute again on the first play of OT, which is a big play down the middle, but wr at top of screen was never set. Should've been 1st and 15

^^^This.

Kiffin cheats again on the first play of a drive. How did he cheat, let me count the ways. As Sparta pointed out, the wr going to the far left of the field must come set for at least 1 sec as the whole team had been previously moving at the same time. If he ever came to a stop, it was for a quarter of a sec at best.

I'm also fairly certain he was moving forward to get into position at the snap, also a penalty.

From the angles I saw, the TE who caught the pass was covered up by the wr's to his left, making him illegally downfield on the throw. If they were off the line at all it was by a foot or two, which appears to be another attempt by Kiffin to cheat the system.

Later on the same drive, they split wide a lineman who lined up as an eligible receiver. I'm not sure of the legality of that, though they could have reported him as eligible to the ref and we just didn't get to hear him announce it.

The rule is going to have to be changed to prevent Kiffin or any other team from pulling these "first play after a break" stunts.

AV

Was so hoping they would lose but I can't blame the refs. There were some no calls both ways and some questionable calls both ways. We got jobbed LSU just blew it.

VN Store

Back