LSU fans chanting something similar to Tennessee

LSU fans chanting F U Saban. Just thought I'd share so you all can stop acting like we were the first school to ever do such a thing.

"F£€K YOU SABAN!" During a time out in overtime? How funny....had a LSU fan talk about Vol fans being classless white trash....guess that makes them drunk classless white trash then :dunno:

So we are celebrating the fact that our fan base is as classless as LSU?

No... Just ACKNOWLEDGING the fact that college kids drink and cuss. Wonder if their Cheek will write a drippy, self righteous letter? :dunno:

Reactions: 7 people
It also sounded like their "let's go tigers" cheer, which they did routinely during the whole game, ends with a hearty "kick their a55!"

AV

I've been in Death Valley(when LSU was bad),is LSU really the fanbase we want to compare ourselves with? I don't think so. I remember them throwing beer bottles and debris at their team. I hope we never sink that low.

Reactions: 1 person
Why do people get offended over a word? Is it classless when Saban, Butch, or any other coach lets some choice words fly on the sideline? They all do it. Bear Bryant and Bobby Knight are HOF coaches who cussed like sailors? Hell, I've seen Peyton let plenty of F-Bombs fly in the heat of battle, and he is the definition of class.

So some intoxicated 18-22 year olds chant a naughty word for about 30 seconds? They are automatically labeled classless, pathetic trash? It's a football game for christ's sake, not a friggin' piano recital. Some of you need to get off your holier-than-thou moral high horse and get the F over it. LOL

Reactions: 15 people
Why do people get offended over a word? Is it classless when Saban, Butch, or any other coach lets some choice words fly on the sideline? They all do it. Bear Bryant and Bobby Knight are HOF coaches who cussed like sailors? Hell, I've seen Peyton let plenty of F-Bombs fly in the heat of battle, and he is the definition of class.

So some intoxicated 18-22 year olds chant a naughty word for about 30 seconds? They are automatically labeled classless, pathetic trash? It's a football game for christ's sake, not a friggin' piano recital. Some of you need to get off your holier-than-thou moral high horse and get the F over it. LOL
I'm not offended by a damn thing....I am just wondering if the news media are going to make an issue about it like when our fans did it.

FU JD clap,clap, clapclapclap.

Even Lil Kim is feeling that $#!T hman...FU JD...

kim_jung_un_clapping.gif

I didn't hear it but I did hear in that game and the Auburn game them playing third down for what on third downs. Copy cats. But their players weren't in to it like UT.

VN Store

Back