SEC CHIEF and lame

Smallvol#1

MarchMatters
I get it. We want at least two SEC teams in the playoffs. Ole Miss has lost, Auburn just got beat, LSU has two loses. Alabama needs to win to get the SEC another team in. I had forced myself to pull for AL, it was hard, but I sat down to pull for the Tiddies, and then an announcer said the "L" word. That did it; I can't do it. Go Chief! BEAT that bunch of **** into the gulf.

I get it. We want at least two SEC teams in the playoffs. Ole Miss has lost, Auburn just got beat, LSU has two loses. Alabama needs to win to get the SEC another team in. I had forced myself to pull for AL, it was hard, but I sat down to pull for the Tiddies, and then an announcer said the "L" word. That did it; I can't do it. Go Chief! BEAT that bunch of **** into the gulf.

I'm fine with one SEC team in the playoffs. Especially if it means Alabama has to stay at home.

Reactions: 3 people
I couldn't care less if a single SEC team gets in. I want Michigan State to get in and win it all. I want Michigan State, Duke, Oregon, and TCU or Baylor to get in.

Reactions: 3 people
I couldn't care less if a single SEC team gets in. I want Michigan State to get in and win it all. I want Michigan State, Duke, Oregon, and TCU or Baylor to get in.

Duke could win the conference, beating FSU in Charlotte, and I'm not sure it'd be enough for the committee.

They'd have to start putting up like TCU numbers.

Please don't include me in your "we".

LSU beats Bama, Bama and Ole Miss beat Miss St, no SEC school makes it. I'm perfectly ok with that.

oh, and GO SPARTY. for tonight at least

I'd like to see Miss. St. get in, and Bama get left out. Beyond that, I wouldn't mind seeing K-State or Michigan St. get in, but I can't stand any of the other legit contenders.

Or Arkansas, or Auburn, or Florida, or Georgia, or Mizzou, or Ole Miss, or Miss St, or LSU, or A&M, or SoCar, or Kentucky, or Vandy?

If they don't directly compete with us in recruiting, I'm okay with them doing well, actually.

I'd be fine with teams like Missouri beating UGA/UF/USCe.

Mixed feelings on the Miss schools success, but still less negatives.

If they don't directly compete with us in recruiting, I'm okay with them doing well, actually.

I'd be fine with teams like Missouri beating UGA/UF/USCe.

Mixed feelings on the Miss schools success, but still less negatives.

UT doesn't really have much bad blood with either of them, they've both been garbage for pretty much my entire lifetime, and neither probably has significant staying power. Somebody's got to win the conference and (most likely) go to the playoff, so it might as well be MSU.

I'd like to see Miss. St. get in, and Bama get left out. Beyond that, I wouldn't mind seeing K-State or Michigan St. get in, but I can't stand any of the other legit contenders.

Despite those obnoxious cowbells.. I still think Miss St fans deserve a big season. They've had more then their fair share of humble pie.

VN Store

Back