#9 Arizona St. vs #10 Notre Dame

I was waiting for someone to start this thread. I can't stand ND and I can't believe people on tv had the balls to call him a dark horse heisman candidate because he had 5 TDs against rice when hes been a turnover machine since.

Reactions: 1 person
Embarrassing for Notre Dame. Golson fumbled at his 15 and threw two interceptions (one pick six). At least they were both tipped.

Never liked Golson or the school ND. Him cheating like that academically only strengthed that. Glad to see them getting beat like this.

I hate Notre Dame so so so so so much. If I was to make a school hate list it would read:
Bama
Florida
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Georgia
USCw

Also my severe hate for Notre Dame stems from a narcissistic ******* uncle of mine that is a super fan of their school.

Basically ND scheduled a couple of tough games and it looks like they're fixing to lose the second one. Also, I doubt they realized ASU would be a good team when they scheduled them so they get NO points for scheduling a tough opponent. NONE

Basically ND scheduled a couple of tough games and it looks like they're fixing to lose the second one. Also, I doubt they realized ASU would be a good team when they scheduled them so they get NO points for scheduling a tough opponent. NONE

Who's the other tough game they scheduled?

Although in fairness it's not ND's fault Michigan and Stanford suck this year.

Everett Golson is like the less talented CFB version of James Harden. Can win some games single-handedly. Can also lose them just as easily.

VN Store

Back