Memphis - Temple

Vol knight

Text a Buddy!
I know I'm starting the thread a little early, but this should be an awesome game to watch. I could see either one of these teams winning, but I'd give a very slight edge to Temple since the game is there and they pulled off an impressive win against formerly #23 East Carolina.

I agree, it should be a good matchup and fun to watch.

I'm rooting for Memphis so Vandy can cry watching another Tennessee based team do what they failed miserably at.

Reactions: 1 person
Memphis is winning 10-10 with 7 minutes left in the 3rd.

Memphis state by a field goal.

Wow..Good call!

PHILADELPHIA — A perfectly executed two-minute drill Friday night at Lincoln Financial Field that the Philadelphia Eagles would have proudly claimed ended with more than a game-winning kick for the University of Memphis.

Jake Elliott's 31-yard field goal as time expired lifted the U of M to a 16-13 American Athletic Conference victory over Temple and made the Tigers (6-3) bowl eligible for the first time since 2008. At 4-1 in the league, the U of M also claimed sole possession of first place in the AAC, even though Houston likely will join the Tigers atop the standings later today.

Tigers top Owls on last-play FG - The Commercial Appeal

The Tigers are bowl eligible for the first time since 2008 ...

Wow..Good call!

PHILADELPHIA — A perfectly executed two-minute drill Friday night at Lincoln Financial Field that the Philadelphia Eagles would have proudly claimed ended with more than a game-winning kick for the University of Memphis.

Jake Elliott's 31-yard field goal as time expired lifted the U of M to a 16-13 American Athletic Conference victory over Temple and made the Tigers (6-3) bowl eligible for the first time since 2008. At 4-1 in the league, the U of M also claimed sole possession of first place in the AAC, even though Houston likely will join the Tigers atop the standings later today.

Tigers top Owls on last-play FG - The Commercial Appeal

The Tigers are bowl eligible for the first time since 2008 ...

Thank you sir.

I don't know who did it first but given the amount of teams out there, highly doubt we were the only ones doing it.

It's not like it's UT's song.

If another school had done it before UT I'd have to imagine Lil John would've openly showed support for them instead of us.

VN Store

Back