Jameis stays...this kid goes

Holy cow. Not sure what he did, but it must have been an all out campus massacre to get kicked off the team at FSU. How does Jameis keep holding......oh wait. ..nevermind. He wins and Jimbo said hes innocent [but what about the crab Jimbo].

NCAAF Seminoles dismiss Ukeme Eligwe - ESPN

The story said it was a violation of team rules. Guess he broke all of them. That's the only thing that makes sense at this point.

Reactions: 2 people
So this so called gambling website asks gamblers what high school they went to and who they know ? Clay Travis at his best again --

I heard the guy talking on the radio that supposedly started the gambling site. He is a pretty shady character but what he said made a lot of sense. He said when a guy bets 200$ as a usual bet, then turns around and bets 5000$ it raises a few eyebrows. At the time, they did not connect the friendship, but checked around and saw that Jameis and him were friends. He said jokingly, well he might of just got real lucky that he bets the biggest bet of his life and a heisman candidate just happens to have the worst first half of his career.

But it looks like the kid that was dismissed is the sacrificial lamb. Jimbo saying see, I can punish players. We have control here and are not just about winning. This reeks too. Oh well, we can hope some crappy team left on their schedule can knock them off.

Reactions: 3 people
I heard the guy talking on the radio that supposedly started the gambling site. He is a pretty shady character but what he said made a lot of sense. He said when a guy bets 200$ as a usual bet, then turns around and bets 5000$ it raises a few eyebrows. At the time, they did not connect the friendship, but checked around and saw that Jameis and him were friends. He said jokingly, well he might of just got real lucky that he bets the biggest bet of his life and a heisman candidate just happens to have the worst first half of his career.

The site owner could face charges of a confidentiality breech by naming the gambler - unless he (the gambler) agreed to publicize his win

The site owner could face charges of a confidentiality breech by naming the gambler - unless he (the gambler) agreed to publicize his win

Unless there is a crime going on, then it goes out the window. Point Shaving is illegal.

Unless there is a crime going on, then it goes out the window. Point Shaving is illegal.

No proof at all unless he tries it again --- which he might because now ,thanks to his coach, he thinks he is teflon

No proof at all unless he tries it again --- which he might because now ,thanks to his coach, he thinks he is teflon

There is no confidentiality if Winston is accused of point shaving. The feds will probably investigate this.

There is no confidentiality if Winston is accused of point shaving. The feds will probably investigate this.

Jimbo will take care of it - I missed that game until the 3rd Q when Louisville began its choke job -- did you or anyone notice Winston tanking it in the 1st half ? ESPN hasnt had a story on it yet unless I overlooked it

"A post on a gambling-related website suggested the link between the two players prompted Chris Rabb to place a $5,500 bet on the first-half spread of the FSU-Louisville game.

The gambling website listed no direct link to Winston, but it included an extensive list of bets allegedly placed by Rabb."

VN Store

Back