Just A Shout Out to Former Vol player/coach to Randy Sanders

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
I, probably as a lot of Vol fans, have never given Randy Sanders ANY credit. Well, somehow, he has managed to stay in football and built a nice resume.

Randy Sanders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So here's to Randy/coach. Thanks for your contributions as both player and coach at UT. Just wanted to give you due credit.:good!:

Reactions: 6 people
I, probably as a lot of Vol fans, have never given Randy Sanders ANY credit. Well, somehow, he has managed to stay in football and built a nice resume.

Randy Sanders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So here's to Randy/coach. Thanks for your contributions as both player and coach at UT. Just wanted to give you due credit.:good!:

Sure he'll treasure that more than the championship rings.

Reactions: 2 people
Randy Sanders for Florida HC!
:cool2:

Oddly enough, Muschamp may not get fired from Florida.

They cancelled the Idaho game, which was likely a win. They play Vandy this weekend, which is likely a win. They play USC, which is a toss up. They play Eastern Kentucky which is likely a win and then FSU.

IT is probable that they win against Vandy & EKU. IT is possible they beat USC.

That puts them in a bowl game. Had the Idaho game not be cancelled, then they would have had 7 wins or with a USC win they would have had 8 wins for the season.

He may stay; especially if the Mississippi State coach is not interested in the Florida job.

We may need him some day. He's the closest thing to a OC / Future HC that bleeds orange that I know of.

Reactions: 1 person
You know, I always wondered how much of the OC duties he had dictated to him and how much of his system he actually ran. Seems he has had a pretty good career after leaving UT.

Oddly enough, Muschamp may not get fired from Florida.

They cancelled the Idaho game, which was likely a win. They play Vandy this weekend, which is likely a win. They play USC, which is a toss up. They play Eastern Kentucky which is likely a win and then FSU.

IT is probable that they win against Vandy & EKU. IT is possible they beat USC.

That puts them in a bowl game. Had the Idaho game not be cancelled, then they would have had 7 wins or with a USC win they would have had 8 wins for the season.

He may stay; especially if the Mississippi State coach is not interested in the Florida job.

I'll bet he is gone, no matter what happens the remainder of the year.

I would not rule out FLA upsetting FSU, they are living on borrowed time.
Hell I hope Duke wins their Division and gets another shot at FSU

RS, has always been a good position coach. The best era for UT running backs was when Randy was coaching that position.
He just isn't a coordinator. He never had the nuts to stand up to Fulmer and this hurt him and the team.

Reactions: 1 person
We may need him some day. He's the closest thing to a OC / Future HC that bleeds orange that I know of.

I sense you are joking, but I'd say the way alot of folks treated he and his family before he left, he may not have too many good feeling toward UT.

Sad because I believe he is a real decent guy. just thrown into to the OC fire too early in my opinion

Sanders looks like he still has a big Chaw in his mouth each game. Morristown hero.

I'll bet he is gone, no matter what happens the remainder of the year.

Honestly the Spurrier/Meyer years have been anomalies, much like Saban & then Miles were for LSU. I'm not saying florida will return to "meh" status but it wouldn't surprise me.

I sense you are joking, but I'd say the way alot of folks treated he and his family before he left, he may not have too many good feeling toward UT.

Sad because I believe he is a real decent guy. just thrown into to the OC fire too early in my opinion

He is a decent man. Just a really good guy.

I always felt it was obvious Sanders was wearing handcuffs. IIRC, there was one game he definitely had the call toward the end of his tenure and was quite impressive.

I always thought RS was a good coach, but his results at Tennessee's OC got him fired. It just seemed the team wasn't disciplined, which may or may not have been Sanders fault. They seemed to be confused and had many motion penalties during his time at OC. Randy seemed fine at X and O's though.
Randy did OC the NC game for us, so for that I'll give him a big :good!:

VN Store

Back