Good for Auburn

treedogvol

I remember that last few second run up the score by Ole Miss and then the coach act like he did not know his team was going to score . Good for Auburn

Reactions: 3 people
Hugh is a good guy. Ive met him a few different times when he coached high school here in west tn and also when he was the HC at Lambuth college in Jackson TN. I honestly dont think he intended to run the score up. Could have kneed it but our D laid down and let the guy walk in.

Reactions: 2 people
Ole miss is one of my most hated teams but I feel bad for treadwell. Not only do you fumble but you break your leg.

Ole Miss player breaks leg and loses ball on go ahead TD. Terrible luck for them. Personally I was for Ole Miss to win till the Egg Bowl, then whatever happens, happens.

Reactions: 1 person
Ole Miss player breaks leg and loses ball on go ahead TD. Terrible luck for them. Personally I was for Ole Miss to win till the Egg Bowl, then whatever happens, happens.
:rock: Yep me to even though Ole Miss was going to beat UT and I was OK with that and was even thing it would be good for Ole Miss to win a championship and then with just 5 seconds to go leading I think by 28 and punch it in for a run it up score ... Well they got a payback . It just happened to be from Auburn .

exactly. Penn State is the only program that even comes close to the hatred for FSU.

Nah, I still hate the two teams from the state of Alabama more. But yeah, FSU is despicable right now. Pretty insane that quite a few of their own fans can't wait until their Heisman winning QB leaves.

:rock: Yep me to even though Ole Miss was going to beat UT and I was OK with that and was even thing it would be good for Ole Miss to win a championship and then with just 5 seconds to go leading I think by 28 and punch it in for a run it up score ... Well they got a payback . It just happened to be from Auburn .

I agree!

Ole Miss belongs in the same luck sphere as us. Auburn is on another level along with LSU.

I said after that play vs us in the final seconds, I hope they get what they deserve. They got it. Karma is bad to mess with. But I really want us to pay that one back.

I said after that play vs us in the final seconds, I hope they get what they deserve. They got it. Karma is bad to mess with. But I really want us to pay that one back.

Treadwell didn't deserve it, though. That could have ended a great NFL career before it even started. Hate it for him and their fans. Never want to see that.

Reactions: 2 people
Most fortunate team in football the last two years.

Neyland Maxim #2. Play for and make the breaks and when one comes your way.. Score.

Auburn has given themselves opportunities and taken advantage of those opportunities. Good teams make plays, bad teams make mistakes. They're the exact opposite of us and it's not due to luck. Even the Prayer at Jordan-Hare the WR still had to make a difficult catch after the initial breakup. The Kick 6 was Gus outcoaching Saban and knowing he had a mismatch on the field.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back