Vandy - Old Dominion

Vol knight

Text a Buddy!
200.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I'm just pissed off that Vanderbilt is in Nashville rather than the university of Tennessee...... I hate these no account fluffers

Don't write off ODU, Taylor Heinicke is a good QB at his level and probably better than anyone Vandy could roll out there.

I hate that I don't have espnu on my package. I wish I could have this game on my second screen just to enjoy the schadenfreude. OD making a game of it from the looks of the score.

Screw 'em. Raise them up a bit before destroying any remaining hope when they lose the three remaining games on their schedule.

Glad to see my alma mater getting some love. Just a tough road for the Monarchs right now due to most players still being only FCS size, especially both lines.

Reactions: 1 person
Serious question, Does Derek Mason ever win a conference game at Vanderbilt? I say no. The SEC East is as bad as it will ever be this season. Vandy will get better but so is every other team in the SEC.

Serious question, Does Derek Mason ever win a conference game at Vanderbilt? I say no. The SEC East is as bad as it will ever be this season. Vandy will get better but so is every other team in the SEC.

They have Florida, Miss State and the Vols left. I think that's a wrap for this season with them ending 3-9 unless a miracle happens. If Florida brings it like they did against Georgia, it'll be a scrimmage with paying fans. Same for Miss State. And us? lulz.

Next year their rotating cross conference game is TAM to go along with their traditional Ole Miss. You give them a snowball's chance in hell of winning either? And the SEC East is not going to get worse next year.

2015 OOC games are Western Kentucky (no slouch), MTSU (again, not a bad team), Houston (not an easy game) and Austin Peay. Even with those four, I wouldn't give them any better chance of finishing better than 4-8. Potentially even less.

Everyone lucks out and wins a couple of games if they get to stay in long enough

Everyone lucks out and wins a couple of games if they get to stay in long enough

An SEC team should never depend on "luck" to beat teams like Old D, U Mass and Charleston Southern.

And two out of the three listed were luck.

But having said that to say this, the only thing SEC about Vandy is the fact they wear that patch on their uniforms.

They have Florida, Miss State and the Vols left. I think that's a wrap for this season with them ending 3-9 unless a miracle happens. If Florida brings it like they did against Georgia, it'll be a scrimmage with paying fans. Same for Miss State. And us? lulz.

Next year their rotating cross conference game is TAM to go along with their traditional Ole Miss. You give them a snowball's chance in hell of winning either? And the SEC East is not going to get worse next year.

2015 OOC games are Western Kentucky (no slouch), MTSU (again, not a bad team), Houston (not an easy game) and Austin Peay. Even with those four, I wouldn't give them any better chance of finishing better than 4-8. Potentially even less.

I think they have a rather decent shot at 1-11 next season. Austin Peay is the only sure victory on that schedule. They've yet to beat MTSU, Houston is legit better than them, and Western is good enough to beat them too.

What's even more pathetic for VU is the MTSU and Western fans might take over their stadium. I would bet it's at worst 50/50.

VN Store

Back