Maybe Florida loss wasn't that bad

No, it definitely sucks.

Even as a UK fan I can't believe we lost to these clowns. Literally everyone in the SEC East is embarassing.

I disagree. I think the Florida loss was bad as I don't really believe in transitive property.

No it was.

And not likely. They can, but pretty much every team above them would have to lose out.

They are LOADED with athletes. Our loss to them wasn't as bad as negaVols want it to be. They finish this off and crush UGA's playoff hopes.

Muschamp is bad, but his team sometimes shows up to play. Ga has a senior laden team and a ridiculous freak of nature (Chubb) running the ball and they've scored less than UT so far. Let that sink in.

AV

Reactions: 1 person
Wow I would have thought that after 3 straight wins (2 of which were blow outs) that Georgia would win this game. I mean Florida sucks right?

Who's ahead of them? Missouri now?

UGA and Missouri are at the moment (by 1 game - after today - and 2 games, respectively). UK has the same number of losses.

UF would have a tiebreaker over UGA, but Missouri would have a tiebreaker over UF. So while UF would only need UGA to lose 1 game to tie the standings, they'd need Missouri to lose 3 (if missouri's lead holds).

UGA and Missouri are at the moment (by 1 game - after today - and 2 games, respectively). UK has the same number of losses.

UF would have a tiebreaker over UGA, but Missouri would have a tiebreaker over UF. So while UF would only need UGA to lose 1 game to tie the standings, they'd need Missouri to lose 3 (if missouri's lead holds).

So in others words Missouri is basically an automatic loss for the Vols pushing the South Carolina game to a MUST win.......

So in others words Missouri is basically an automatic loss for the Vols pushing the South Carolina game to a MUST win.......

Not necessarily...but they'd have to lose all 3 of their remaining SEC games.

I didn't put a 3 way tie scenario there, because I don't think UF would necessarily win one.

Not necessarily...but they'd have to lose all 3 of their remaining SEC games.

I didn't put a 3 way tie scenario there, because I don't think UF would necessarily win one.

No I'm saying the Vols need to win tonight to possibly become bowl eligible because it would appear Missouri is basically a loss....

No I'm saying the Vols need to win tonight to possibly become bowl eligible because it would appear Missouri is basically a loss....

I meant the "not necessarily" because of how Missouri itself is also playing...I hate to say it, but both teams involved in the Missouri-UT game aren't very good (actually more they're both pretty bad).

But for that reason, both games plus the UK game are fair game. (Mainly because, all these teams - Tennessee included - have major issues and none of them are great.)

exactly. The same Mizzouri who got beat by Indiana. Wth.

To be fair, their defensive line is great, but it doesn't have depth. When Missouri its better of the two starting ends didn't play, and all IU did was pretty much run the ball to the other side all game and got over 200 yards; the Tigers couldn't stop it.

That said, IU wasn't doing much to stop their offense much either. I think Missouri scored almost 30 in that game didn't they?

VN Store

Back