Gators vs Bulldogs

Both teams wearing home jerseys.

And it looks awesome. I really wish Alabama would remove the stick and let us go crimson and orange.

More teams should do this; the days of black and white TV uniform rules should be over.

Reactions: 1 person
And it looks awesome. I really wish Alabama would remove the stick and let us go crimson and orange.

More teams should do this; the days of black and white TV uniform rules should be over.

I am surprised with the love between these two teams that they could agree on anything.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice trick play, especially after that bad disaster of a snap a few plays earlier.

Am I seeing things or did I just see a gator mascot and a baby gator mascot next to him? Looked like a stuffed animal nightmare..

Let's be honest here though:

UGA's defense isn't that good. It's been that way almost all season (except for incidents where the offense was throwing the ball straight to the DBs like Missouri did).

They have difficulty stopping almost any offense...they've made a lot of teams look better on that side of the ball than they have actually been.

Their strength though is that their own offense has pretty much been able to comfortably put up points (usually enough where the defenses faults haven't been an issue).

Damn...UGA's D has fell asleep.

Man Muschamp is coaching for his job. The players are playing for pride, and to save their coach. You see the home uni's, that should have been a clue. Gators came to win this game. They kept georgia off the field and just ran at them until georgia got tired. If you run at them enough eventually one will break through.

VN Store

Back