#24 Duke vs Pitt (12:00 PM ESPNU)

TrueOrange

This could be a good one. It ended 58-55 Pitt last year.

7 all with 3 minutes left in the first quarter.

Well, I mean had you guys just beaten UF

I don't think we were worthy of a ranking. Yeah, 5-0 and all that, but we definitely hadn't played anyone til after that game.

Still, would have been nice to see at least see a number next to our name for a week.

28-21 Pitt with less than a minute before half. This is going to be another shootout.

I agree with this, but calling this a shootout is an insult to the TCU/WV game tonight.

TCU's games reach a level beyond shootouts though...those are more like offense on espresso shots and steroids.

(That's also assuming good WVU shows up tonight.)

TCU's games reach a level beyond shootouts though...those are more like offense on espresso shots and steroids.

(That's also assuming good WVU shows up tonight.)

Lol, i heard this week that their basketball team only topped 82 points 3 or 4 times last year.

I like that how after last year went (and how this game's been going), Duke knew it needed a TD here.

(Also something about Duke's defense just matches up poorly with Chryst's/Rudolph's system)

Duke being ranked in football makes me sad.

Duke being awesome with Cutcliffe makes me sad.

Chad Voytik being 10/13 for 160 yds, 2 TDs and 0 INTs makes me sad.

Knowing our luck with QBs, he'll probably be a Heisman candidate at Pitt before all is said and done.

Duke being awesome with Cutcliffe makes me sad.

Chad Voytik being 10/13 for 160 yds, 2 TDs and 0 INTs makes me sad.

Knowing our luck with QBs, he'll probably be a Heisman candidate at Pitt before all is said and done.

Pitt would need to have more success than they have been for that to happen.

Field goals won't win this one.

Still, 31-28 Duke, with about 4:30 left in the 3rd

That was an interesting piece of trivia. Duke vs Pitt was the first nationally televised game. Never would have guessed that.

VN Store

Back