Clay Travis Gay, Man-love crush for James Franklin never ceases to amaze me!

First, clay didn't write the article. Secondly if you think Franklin is a bad coach then you need to get passed your hatred. And yes he is a dbag

I wish. Would take that trade all day. The 58 remaining Vanderbilt fans would go apoplectic.

darth_vader_nooo_7675.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people
I wish. Would take that trade all day. The 58 remaining Vanderbilt fans would go apoplectic.

I wish we could trade you to Vandymania for Immyaxl. At least he was somewhat entertaining in his fool-hearted jackassery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
If he's smart. Check out their depth chart. They return Prescott next year but not much else. They could finish butt naked last in the SEC West if Prescott leaves too.

So he may not be a good recruiter then ? UF better think him over -

He'll listen to Fla just to get a raise. PSU is low balling him at 1.6 base with annual raise of 100,000...he really wanted out of Nashville.
I agree on the last part. He benefitted from a lot of red shirts that his predecessors stacked in the cupboard. Franklin brought some pizzazz to the job bit most of his best players were not his recruits. Vandy would not have been much better this year if he'd stayed so it was pretty obvious that he would bolt.

VN Store

Back