Michigan AD fires back at fans in emails?

I don't know much about David Brandon. What I do know, is that is highly embarrassing if true.

Wow. And people are worried about Butch going to work for that guy?

I tell you, Michigan is going to be a bigger train wreck than we ever were.

Dave Brandon is a classless jerk. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Yes, embarrassing but as another poster said, he's not going to be the AD there much longer. Rumor has it he'll be gone by Thanksgiving if not before then.

Look, is that him sitting at the bar next to Ted Bishop?

I actually liked his responses. To respond at all was probably not a great idea though.

I laughed at some of them. It's like if some random from the board got promoted to AD though. Funny in a way but you would think the AD would have a wee bit more class. The fact that he takes time to make snide responses to fan emails probably reflects his attention is in the wrong place.

David Brandon is now my new hero.....told all those blow hards where to stick it.....He should get on vol nation for a little bit

Some of the complaints were pathetic though. Some deserved that response. To the guy who threatened to not renew his season tickets, give them up. You dont deserve them.

I've said some of those same things about some of the whiners and pseudos on here. I sure hope I don't get fired from my AD job...oh wait...I'm not an AD.

Looks like he resigned today.

@Josh_Ward: RT @McMurphyESPN: Dave Brandon is resigning as Michigan's AD, source told @ESPN. Press conference this afternoon

m.twitter.com/Josh_Ward

Reactions: 1 person
@McMurphyESPN: Dave Brandon is resigning as Michigan’s AD, source told @ESPN. Press conference this afternoon

Didn't take long

I wonder how long it will take to announce the new guy, and in turn, how long it will take the new guy to announce the new coach.

Between this and Florida, the next few weeks should be fun.

I wonder how long it will take to announce the new guy, and in turn, how long it will take the new guy to announce the new coach.

Between this and Florida, the next few weeks should be fun.

sit back and watch the (dumpster) fire burn. :popcorn:

Reactions: 1 person
anigif_enhanced-buzz-25954-1347139839-3.gif

VN Store

Back