Fla st vs Louisville

Yeah. I'm ready for FSU to go away this year. Did you hear the announcers talking about the guy in the domestic abuse suspicion? He's also wanted for questioning for a robbery in a drug deal that went bad. It just never ends down there.

Who would have ever thought Petrino would ever have the moral high ground over an opposing coach again? Jimbo is scum

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah. I'm ready for FSU to go away this year. Did you hear the announcers talking about the guy in the domestic abuse suspicion? He's also wanted for questioning for a robbery in a drug deal that went bad. It just never ends down there.

I believe they said he was wanted as a witness in the robbery/drug deal case. It's just one thing after another with that bunch of convicts.

After hearing Michael Dyer's name called on the last few plays, I got to wondering how long he has been playing? If I remember correctly, he was a freshman when Auburn played in the 2010 National Championship game.

I believe they said he was wanted as a witness in the robbery/drug deal case. It's just one thing after another with that bunch of convicts.

Sorry, maybe it was questioning in hitting his pregnant girlfriend and witness in the drug robbery. It's beginning to get difficult separating all the felonies, crimes and misdemeanors with fsu. They are beginning to compete with the 'mean machines' on the 'Longest Yard' movie with all the rap sheets.

Sorry, maybe it was questioning in hitting his pregnant girlfriend and witness in the drug robbery. It's beginning to get difficult separating all the felonies, crimes and misdemeanors with fsu. They are beginning to compete with the 'mean machines' on the 'Longest Yard' movie with all the rap sheets.

Yes you're correct; it was questioning for assaulting his girlfriend (who I don't think has pressed charges, despite the evidence) and witness in the drug robbery. It really is tough keeping up with the legal issues surrounding that team.

How long will the refs allow FSU to lose? Eventually they'll take over to ensure the ACC has a team represented.

Go Louisville! 7-0. If fsu loses,I hope they at least go back to 12th. I mean, who have they played? Clemson, scrub, scrub, scrub, Louisville, scrub, scrub, Duke in acc championship.

Oh, I forgot about notre dame. Lol

Last edited:
If florida state does make the playoff I don't see them beating a Oregon, Mississippi State or Alabama should they make it

VN Store

Back