Dumbo Fisher has zero credibility; another FSU player in trouble; he claims persecuti

lawgator1

Florida State Seminoles running back Karlos Williams is being investigated for alleged domestic assault - ESPN

I've been following this on the blogs, the local paper, and other news sources all weekend. Report broke that Williams would be suspended for beating his pregnant girlfriend. Fisher INSISTED it was a false report, nothing occurred.

Now police department investigating. You can be sure with all the media scrutiny this one will be taken seriously. But what does it say about Fisher that he just immediately says nothing to see here, move along !

Florida State Seminoles running back Karlos Williams is being investigated for alleged domestic assault - ESPN

I've been following this on the blogs, the local paper, and other news sources all weekend. Report broke that Williams would be suspended for beating his pregnant girlfriend. Fisher INSISTED it was a false report, nothing occurred.

Now police department investigating. You can be sure with all the media scrutiny this one will be taken seriously. But what does it say about Fisher that he just immediately says nothing to see here, move along !

This is pure gold. I wonder what people will say if Fisher winds giving Williams the boot?

This is pure gold. I wonder what people will say if Fisher winds giving Williams the boot?

If Williams suffers any sanction at all, be it a one game suspension, thrown out, criminal prosecution, what have you, he can thank Jameis Winston for bringing such scrutiny to the program that this time they actually couldn't just sweep it under the rug.

Meanwhile, FSU has announced a student conduct hearing for Williams. For January 25, 2024.

I think you may break the record at number of threads created saying the same damn thing.

From 247:

paraphrase:

Tallahassee PD is currently working with Jimbo Fisher and FSU AD to keep Karlos Williams eligible so they have hired a PR consultant to smear character of victim and to make sure Karlos Williams high priced attorney has all the information prior to being received by potential prosecuting attorneys so allegations of domestic battery get muddled and eventually brushed under the rug. Other players are being threatened and vetted to provide a story supporting Mr. Williams which is being formulated by PR team.

Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Facebook exchange between Los gf and his sister before it was deleted:

"You're absolutely right, domestic violence is NEVER okay, not even for a pregnant girl to jump on a guy and to think it's cool b/c men should never hit women! You're right, EVERYONE should keep their hands to themselves! See, you're telling only YOUR side of the story. But these people on here in this make-believe facebook world don't know the REAL you. How violent YOU are as well! I'm not making excuses for ANYONE! But you've admitted to me yourself that you've thrown the first punch before. Could that be b/c YOU need counseling too? If you're gonna tell it, then tell it all! You forget, I was on the phone, not only this particular night, but SEVERAL others where the violence was instigated by YOU b/c you know how to manipulate the situation and play victim. I hope you stay away this time (like I told you last time) b/c CLEARLY you two can't seem to get it together! If you can't keep your hands to yourselves, then you DON'T need to be together and it's obviously NOT meant to be! Like I said, I'm not making excuses, I just know better. I've seen you in action, and people who've TRULY hung out with you and seen you pick fights really know how you are. Hell, your own BROTHER was trying to stop you from doing anything stupid that night! ...as I was on my end with my brother. If you're gonna put it out there, at least let the people know how vindictive, violent, and manipulative YOU can be..."

This is her response which is pretty damning of Karlos:

"[Name of girl above] the MULTIPLE times this has happened I have NEVER announce or spoken about it. We dealt with it ourselves. Wednesday night I did not put my hands or jump on him. I'm 8 months pregnant. As far as I'm concerned there is now other women coming to me from his HIGH SCHOOL and college saying he has done the same to them. Obviously I am not the one with the problem. Wednesday was unacceptable by any means. I agree if a women puts her hands on someone theres no justification for that. But when a women DOESNT, a man is dead wrong no matter what the argument may be or what the past may be, that night he should've kept his hands to himself. I am NOT the only girl he has does this to and yall all know this. I know it too. I'm just the only one brave enough to finally say something and out him for the true person he is instead of the personality everyone see on TV."

I actually like Jimbo, however, eventually he is going to have to give on some of these things, but not sure what the real facts are on something like this. If the player hasn't been charged not sure what Jimbo would do anyway.

At one point I thought he was just desperate. But now, I think he's just a huge idiot.

At one point I thought he was just desperate. But now, I think he's just a huge idiot.

Jameis, did you take money for those signatures (2,000) of them?

No.

Case closed and Fisher says there's no evidence.

Williams' g/f posts pics of bruises and talks about domestic violence, before deleting them. Fisher says its a false report, within hours.

I think its some sort of self-delusion, which at this point is to the point of hysteria. Because if it is proven that this occurred, and if it is shown that FSU systematically helped football players avoid criminal inquiries, then what does that say about his leadership? The championship? His denials and refusals.

He's all in on this mantra. He can't admit he was wrong, or the whole thing unravels.

Reactions: 2 people

I doubt that actually happened

I actually like Jimbo, however, eventually he is going to have to give on some of these things, but not sure what the real facts are on something like this. If the player hasn't been charged not sure what Jimbo would do anyway.

You like Jimbo but act like Saban is the devil? You have some pretty screwed up priorities if you like this enabler

Last edited:
I doubt that actually happened

On Friday, Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher denied a report by a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida, that Williams would be suspended from the team. At the time, Fisher called it "another false report."

"There's another false report, and that's amazing how things happen," Fisher told reporters. "Whoever has sources, whoever has rumors, needs to check who they are talking to -- because that is about as far from truth as there is."

Fisher also said: "It's funny. That guy, who's a tremendous kid, a tremendous ambassador, I don't even know where that [suspension report] would come from. It kind of caught me off guard like 'Whoa.' Karlos has been wonderful."

On Friday, Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher denied a report by a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida, that Williams would be suspended from the team. At the time, Fisher called it "another false report."

"There's another false report, and that's amazing how things happen," Fisher told reporters. "Whoever has sources, whoever has rumors, needs to check who they are talking to -- because that is about as far from truth as there is."

Fisher also said: "It's funny. That guy, who's a tremendous kid, a tremendous ambassador, I don't even know where that [suspension report] would come from. It kind of caught me off guard like 'Whoa.' Karlos has been wonderful."

FSU is saying that when Fisher said "false report" he meant it was a false report that Williams was suspended. Possible. But the rest of his comments about how great a guy Williams is seems to suggest he was knee-jerk defending Williams, not just saying he wasn't suspended.

All i know is that our one hope for a QB turn around was accused of something and was suspended from the team indefinitely, within 24 hours. At FSU, the coach is saying there are false reports, he's a great kid, and he's at practice days after the report.

Jimbo would make a good defense atty. He's protecting his clients (players) at all cost.

Funny how hypocrisy works LG.

Jimbo would make a good defense atty. He's protecting his clients (players) at all cost.

Funny how hypocrisy works LG.

I think it is sad that he would do this, he defends the strong against the weak. It's all about winning with him, he has lost touch with common decency.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous to immediately assume innocence before getting any real information on an incident like this, but I seem to recall at least one poster in the politics forum making similar claims regarding the IRS scandal and Bengazi... I just can't remember who it was.

Perhaps you can recall???

Reactions: 3 people
FSU is saying that when Fisher said "false report" he meant it was a false report that Williams was suspended. Possible. But the rest of his comments about how great a guy Williams is seems to suggest he was knee-jerk defending Williams, not just saying he wasn't suspended.

All i know is that our one hope for a QB turn around was accused of something and was suspended from the team indefinitely, within 24 hours. At FSU, the coach is saying there are false reports, he's a great kid, and he's at practice days after the report.

It's clear from reading his comments that he meant the report of a suspension was false, not the alleged domestic assault. Come on LG, you should have better contextual reading skills than that. Maybe you read too many legal documents that day and your eyes and brain were fried by the time you got to this stuff.

I'm making an assumption that your username refers to law in the practicing sense and not law enforcement sense.

Fisher must be trying to follow up his BCS championship with the Fulmer Cup.

I actualy don't blame Jimbo for the way he's handeling this. None of it is his fault & none of it strong enough to bring the NCAA wood. He's doing what's best for him despite public outcry. It's a job, not a religious organization.

I do think he's a crappy person though.

Karlos Williams' attorney says FSU tailback not a suspect in armed robbery - Orlando Sentinel

Karlos Williams an associate of an armed robber, concerning an incident involving two other armed robbers during a drug deal. Agreed to give an interview. Now won't. Girlfriend posts pics of bruising when she's 8 months pregnant she says caused by him.

What did Fisher call him? A "tremendous ambassador for the program."

This may end up forcing FSU's hand and costing Jimbo his job. He has been in "duck and cover" mode trying to deflect everything at this point, which is really his only card to play.

Blaming everyone else, makes him look really dumb publically, but the guy doesn't have a leg to stand on and knows it. What he says now in the media is nothing more than self preservation for future employment opportunities. He'll have the reputation as being a guy "willing to go down with the ship" and one who will "protect the interests of the University". - Both of which will be a farce.

But the media, like sharks at times want him to come out with it. What do you expect a guy who may play for a second NC say?

"Yeah that thieving, rapist I got for a qb is dumber than dirt, and I have to muzzle him from time to time. Most of the running backs are pot head, women beaters, but I mean damn, they're averaging 7 yards per carry. Sure am glad we got the DA's address to send the checks to monthly."

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back