What about those Bama Boosters

Nobody cares who is getting paid by who as long the players don't get paid without someone's else permission. There is no violation of NCAA rules, but it does show the hypocrisy of the whole situation.

The NCAA can't regulate coaches salary but somehow they can the regulate the player's life, lifestyle, living arrangements, salary, compensation, etc.

The more lawsuits the better, why not, they apparently have money.

Wish our boosters would pony up for a coach with NCAA connections like Saban

I've said it before and I will say it again. Saban is a good recruiter that gets a look the other way on a lot of stuff. He isn't that great of a coach. With the talent he has stockpiled, 3 deep at every position, he shouldn't lose an single game if the coaching is equal. When getting asked about anything regarding recruiting, cars, paying players, he gets immediately defensive.

Reactions: 1 person
Good thing you aren't a Vols fan.

There is more to life then wins and losses, that doesn't mean someone gets a free pass on constantly losing. Doing a deal with devil (Satan) is not worth a thousand victories. IMO To each his own.

The guy couldn't make it in the NFL because he had no kids to boss around.

Reactions: 2 people
I've said it before and I will say it again. Saban is a good recruiter that gets a look the other way on a lot of stuff. He isn't that great of a coach. With the talent he has stockpiled, 3 deep at every position, he shouldn't lose an single game if the coaching is equal. When getting asked about anything regarding recruiting, cars, paying players, he gets immediately defensive.

He's not a great offensive coach but defensively he's pretty solid. The biggest question will be can he adjust his recruiting and defensive schemes to spread and tempo offenses.

What exactly does he do or what has he done that has earned this hatred from you?

I can't say I "hate" him, I do not like what he is. He actually left on good terms, he burned that bridge when LSU did not want him back and started talking crap. He did not act like he acts now, go read the interviews of the Dolphin player's thoughts on him. :)

He is, what he is, good solid coach, knows his stuff, can recruit, but I no, my person opinion is he shouldn't be coaching at any school... at least one I would be willing to support.

1/9/12, 21-0.

Your comments always appear to re-establish my opinion of you. I would gladly have Bama beat LSU 1000 to zero every time than to see lil Nicky in purple n' gold, that is the difference between me and you.

Enjoy your wins and your little man.

When he was with the Dolphins, he was calling the AD, wasn't going to happen. Then he started talking crap while he was bailing on the Dolphins, he quit.

That is some solid fiction you're writing. Would you like me to put you in touch with a publisher?

That is some solid fiction you're writing. Would you like me to put you in touch with a publisher?

Yes, I am sure the AD and Nicky are going to do an interview on it, all the talk was going around which is why Nicky was bad mouthing Les, while at the same time he was quitting on his team.

LSU did not want Lil Nicky back, and nobody is jealous of Bama, let alone me, to me its more of a shaking of my head at the situation... delusional people (wink) seem to think that. Loathing might be the word, but delusion carries the day for some. Wins>Losses for some, Human Spirit>Wins for others, your true nature is more than apparent.

I wish there was a legitimate argument here... everyone has a pretty good understanding of the guy... not sure its really debatable... at least to most people.

Like I said, enjoy your wins and your little man, that is what he is, he couldn't hack it playing with the big boys so he quit on them too. He is what he is.

Last edited:
Yes, I am sure the AD and Nicky are going to do an interview on it, all the talk was going around which is why Nicky was bad mouthing Les, while at the same time he was quitting on his team.

LSU did not want Lil Nicky back, and nobody is jealous of Bama, let alone me, to me its more of a shaking of my head at the situation... delusional people (wink) seem to think that. Loathing might be the word, but delusion carries the day for some. Wins>Losses for some, Human Spirit>Wins for others, your true nature is more than apparent.

I wish there was a legitimate argument here... everyone has a pretty good understanding of the guy... not sure its really debatable... at least to most people.

Like I said, enjoy your wins and your little man, that is what he is, he couldn't hack it playing with the big boys so he quit on them too.

sour_grapes.jpg

VN Store

Back