TCU scored so much yesterday that they ran out of fireworks

govols120

15-0
B04exN6CAAAT5GD.png

1. If they win out, please get them in the playoff somehow. 82 points!!!!!!!!!

2. Kliff Kingsbury sucks.

That's awesome

Kingsbury will be a good coach. He ain't there yet

No way they fire him its only his second season and he won some big games last year.

I think he is also more of an air raid style coach anyway. I want to see Dobbs the rest of the season before we fire coach Bajak

But I would like to see him brought in as a co OC if we continue to struggle on offense. Mostly for play calling.

Last edited:
The fireworks guy waited until he was down to one round of fireworks before giving the heads up on inventory? They cant get anymore fireworks in for the rest of the season? wtf mate

No way they fire him its only his second season and he won some big games last year.

I think he is also more of an air raid style coach anyway. I want to see Dobbs the rest of the season before we fire coach Bajak

But I would like to see him brought in as a co OC if we continue to struggle on offense. Mostly for play calling.

Having them both would hurt more than it would help. Having two QB coaches would screw another position.

The fireworks guy waited until he was down to one round of fireworks before giving the heads up on inventory? They cant get anymore fireworks in for the rest of the season? wtf mate

well fire him - Walmart always needs cart wranglers

Likely only because they don't have a budget for more fireworks...

VN Store

Back