Should we be pissed...

roddo518

Coach
I recorded the ole miss Lsu game. So I'm watching the game, and half way thru the first qtr Herbstreit says Kiffin text him saying it's crazy down here in neyland. The context was like Vol fans were acting a fool. My first thought was why the hell would you announce that during the ole miss Lsu game, and the second thought was are you buddies? I'm not sure how to take that one.

If the media analysts thought we're on the way back they wouldn't run us down. I don't think they have as much faith in Butch as some of our fans.

Reactions: 2 people
The media loves kiffin because of the drama he tends to bring and they love Bama. We won't get any love until we start winning again, simple as that. Screw espn and all the commentators.

Reactions: 1 person
If the media analysts thought we're on the way back they wouldn't run us down. I don't think they have as much faith in Butch as some of our fans.

I'm not sure how that's running us down and there are many ways to interpret this...I think it's just Kiffin being the drama queen that he is.

Kiffin has time to text someone during the game? Even if it was just before the game started, seems like he should have better things to do.

Seems to me the kiffin return to a hostile (read lunatic fringe fan base) knoxville, was one of espn's primary hype packages this week. They wanted to make sure everyone knew how upset the Vol fan base supposedly was, to hype up the game.

Couldn't help laughing when he entered the stadium to relatively brief booing session.

Way overplayed, IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
The Bama fans/band/players tried to cause more drama then our fans. Bama players tried to disrupt our band while they opened the T... Bama Band played during Peyton manning tribute (touchdown record) and at the end, Bama fans chanted Kiffin--our fans sang Rockytop over them. Media over hyped the drama.. They sure do EMBARRASS ME, especially Pawwwwwwwwwl who claims to be a UT Alumni..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The Bama fans/band/players tried to cause more drama then our fans. Bama players tried to disrupt our band while they opened the T... Bama Band played during Peyton manning tribute (touchdown record) and at the end, Bama fans chanted Kiffin--our fans sang Rockytop over them. Media over hyped the drama.. They sure do EMBARRASS ME, especially Pawwwwwwwwwl who claims to be a UT Alumni..

Based on past experience and reputation, this is typical.

I'm usually pissed..

11868-gif.gif

VN Store

Back