Who Does Michigan Hire?

VolnJC

Would number one on their list be Les Miles? or if SF struggles would it be Harbaugh?

I doubt either of those end up there. I've even heard Stoops/Butch (especially Jones by some) but I doubt them too.

I'm not gonna be shocked if several schools, including Michigan, call lane kiffin.

Why would anyone want Kiffin as a Head Coach?

I agree 100%, but all you hear in TV is what an offensive genius he is. He's getting as much, if not more credit than saban by some. He's a cancer, but id put money on a big school taking the chance.

Reactions: 1 person
Why do some people keep thinking Miles or Butch will go to Michigan? I guess it's the same people who actually thought Saban would go to Texas :eek:lol::eek:lol:

If I were Michigan my top 3 realistic candidates would be

1. Mullen
2. Freeze
3. Gundy

1. Mullen why would he want to go from the top to the bottom again?
2. Freeze some say hes at his last stop already
3. Gundy this is the only option of the three

Im still betting on Harbaugh though. UM is just waiting for the right time

1. Mullen
2. Freeze
3. Gundy

I think Mullen is Florida bound, Freeze is a Mississippi guy but they can't pay him what UM can..Okla St. is struggling this year so I'm not sure that Wolverine fans would get excited about Gundy now. They have to beat one of the final four to be bowl eligible(Kansas State, Texas, Baylor, Oklahoma) all except for Texas they will be underdogs.

Last edited:
I think Mullen is Florida bound, Freeze is a Mississippi guy but they can't pay him what UM can..Okla St. is struggling this year so I'm not sure that Wolverine fans would get excited about Gundy now. They have to beat one of the final four to be bowl eligible(Kansas State, Texas, Baylor, Oklahoma) all except for Texas they will be underdogs.

I'll be stunned if Freeze leaves Ole Miss on his own doing.

I am worried that Florida hires Kiffin. The guy can coach and would make the SEC East a lot tougher.

LOLWUT.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Why do some people keep thinking Miles or Butch will go to Michigan? I guess it's the same people who actually thought Saban would go to Texas :eek:lol::eek:lol:

Maybe because Butch was born and raised in MI and Miles is a UM alum. The reasons for connecting both to the Michigan program are much deeper than Saban to Texas.

Maybe because Butch was born and raised in MI and Miles is a UM alum. The reasons for connecting both to the Michigan program are much deeper than Saban to Texas.

No offense to Butch but he really hasn't had enough wins to earn an offer from Michigan. He's an outstanding recruiter but he will need to improve on the field for them to even consider Jones. He's making profess and I'm pretty sure he's happy where he's at right now.

No offense to Butch but he really hasn't had enough wins to earn an offer from Michigan. He's an outstanding recruiter but he will need to improve on the field for them to even consider Jones. He's making progress and I'm pretty sure he's happy where he's at right now.

No offense to Butch but he really hasn't had enough wins to earn an offer from Michigan. He's an outstanding recruiter but he will need to improve on the field for them to even consider Jones. He's making profess and I'm pretty sure he's happy where he's at right now.

I'm not saying they'd look at him but for the poster i responded to, to act like he'd be as interested in UM as Saban was in TX is a clueless statement.

VN Store

Back