Ky QB Towles can run

CroKev

The Oldest Sport
Ky QB Towles is keeping Miss. State's D honest by being willing and able to run. Interestingly, the runs are up the middle and seem designed.

That's all.

it makes all the difference and we will continue to suck until we get one. Been saying that for a long, long time. Qb is the key and we haven't had one that has an arm, legs and head on straight since...?

Yep there QB can connect on the deep ball. I think that's really important in are offense.

KY is salt in the wound. They are a much better team than we are, and spin it however you'd like, but that's on the coaching. I thought Butch was the man, but clearly Stoops is the man lol. Winning at KY?!?! What planet is this?!?!

Reactions: 4 people
it makes all the difference and we will continue to suck until we get one. Been saying that for a long, long time. Qb is the key and we haven't had one that has an arm, legs and head on straight since...?

tee martin...

we had either noodle arm, head case, stone feet or a combination of since him.

KY is salt in the wound. They are a much better team than we are, and spin it however you'd like, but that's on the coaching. I thought Butch was the man, but clearly Stoops is the man lol. Winning at KY?!?! What planet is this?!?!

Someone will try to say he inherited a better situation lol

Reactions: 1 person

But I thought many on here have said we don't need a running QB to run this offense?

I'm ready to see Dobbs tonight. He has a lot better wr now I am excited about that . I will be happy if Peterman does it I just don't think he will

tee martin...

we had either noodle arm, head case, stone feet or a combination of since him.

Exactly. I was thinking about saying Clausen as he extended many drives with his feet, but at no time did we call run plays for him, so not a dual threat. He got yards wearing those clown shoes 100% due to his heart and competitiveness

Ky game is in Neyland this year.

We need another T...

I wish Jujuan Jennings could be an EE. He has the athleticism and mobility we need. Dormady can also run.
You absolutely have to keep the d honest by calling qb draws, keepers, and just flat out making plays with their feet. Drop back to pass on 3rd and 5, send wr's deeper and have the qb pick it up.
With us the last few years, 3rd and 5 means curls at the marker. Freaking too easy to defend.

VN Store

Back