Mizzou - Vandy

This game will resemble two one-legged men in a kick - boxing match.

Eh. More of one would be a one-legged man and the other would be like on his knees trying to kickbox (or not having legs period)...

Long story short, the given imagery/situation might not do justice to how bad Vandy has been this season.

Why is this game so bad and low scoring? I figured Mizzou would have hung more on Vandy by now.

These teams are awful. The defenses look decent, but it's only because neither team has an offense.

Why is this game so bad and low scoring? I figured Mizzou would have hung more on Vandy by now.

Missouri's offense is bad, which gets made worse by the fact that they run an always no-huddle offense. When you have a QB that completes a low percentage of passes, that combination pretty much just leads to quick drives that never really get any rhythm and result in 3 and outs.

They've seemed to be trying to run the ball more to make up for it the last few games, but defenses seem to be keying up on it more (and their line's not blocked as well since they shuffled it after injury following either the IU or Carolina game).

But long story short, it's a bad offense with a low percentage QB.

These teams are awful. The defenses look decent, but it's only because neither team has an offense.

Missouri leads the conference in sacks, but that's about all that defense can do - pressure teams through play on the line. They do seem to be good at that aspect though.

But that diminishes later in games where the offense's lack of ability to stay on the field results in the defense being on the field a lot longer.

If we can survive today, i think we beat both these teams and i like our odds of splitting at least between USCe and UK to go bowling.

If we can survive today, i think we beat both these teams and i like our odds of splitting at least between USCe and UK to go bowling.

My only concern with Missouri is they're great at pass rush/pressure from the defensive line, and our offensive line dealing with that is clearly our offense's greatest issue.

It'd be nice if we could at least run the ball (since they're just meh with regards to that), but unfortunately our offense is also last in the conference in that.

VN Store

Back