Ohio State vs Penn State

VolnJC

Meyer vs Franklin..how in the world can we pull for either of those two azzes?

Last edited:
OSU 17 PSU 14
Under 3 minutes left,
PSU has the ball

PSU and Franklin just got screwed on the clock and refs issued a TO when he never asked for one. They're now out of TO's. Official incompetence/cheating runs rampant in all conferences I guess.

They get a first down and ran out of bounds. Then next play spike the ball when the clock was already stopped. Wow. Stupid.

Reactions: 1 person
They get a first down and ran out of bounds. Then next play spike the ball when the clock was already stopped. Wow. Stupid.

I'm confused by that because he went out of bounds with 29 sec and the clock set there for awhile and when he spiked it there was 26 sec. No way it took 6 seconds to spike it. I wonder if the clock hadnt started running erroneously again and Hackenberg saw that. Cause Franklin wasn't even upset with the spike, it's like that's what he expected.

I don't hate Franklin. I've posted this before and got hated on for it, but I actually think it's kinda hilarious how he left Vandy and stole all their top recruits.

He hasn't helped himself with the spike or trying to huddle up after a penalty with 30 sec left, forcing them to use their last TO

He didnt use his last TO, that's the whole debate. He never called for it. He asked why the clock was running after a dead ball penalty on PSU and the quick triggered ref issued a TO.

VN Store

Back