Funny article about Kiffin..

I thought this one was the best:

5. Because Layla Kiffin goes on Facebook or Twitter and crushes living in Tuscaloosa.

Layla hated Knoxville, which is like Paris compared to Tuscaloosa.

When she inevitably insults Tuscaloosa, Lane will step up to defend his wife.

Having to address the media for the first time to clear up the controversy, Kiffin will say, "My wife was just joking when she said that Tuscaloosa was native American for 'white trash live here.' What she meant to say was this, "There are many trashy people of all races living in Tuscalooa."

I think we should just pay Kiffen no mind is my opinion. Giving him boo's and credit will only make him somehow smile inside, and say "yep there just mad cause after I left things have gotten worse" it will please him deep inside. I just wish everyone would pay him no mind at all, and instead of booing, just sing rocky top every chance the fans can to make him mad. wouldn't it be cool to have 100,000 singing Rocky Top while they have the ball on first down and second down, then play 3rd down for what. I mean at least the D plays good might fire them up even more.

Best thing for UT football was for Kiffin to leave. He shouldn't have been hired in the first place.

Reactions: 3 people
I think we should just pay Kiffen no mind is my opinion. Giving him boo's and credit will only make him somehow smile inside, and say "yep there just mad cause after I left things have gotten worse" it will please him deep inside. I just wish everyone would pay him no mind at all, and instead of booing, just sing rocky top every chance the fans can to make him mad. wouldn't it be cool to have 100,000 singing Rocky Top while they have the ball on first down and second down, then play 3rd down for what. I mean at least the D plays good might fire them up even more.

Thanks. You beat me to it. All the boo's and FU Kiffin crap will just play into his ego. If you want to get to Kiffin, the best thing to do is ignore him. That's the ultimate insult to an attention Ho like him.

Reactions: 1 person
Well if the fans can checker Neyland on it's own surley someone can come up with a positive chant for our players or coaches or whatever. Might be better to come up with a coaching chant instead in spite of our troubles right now because there will be prospective talent there, and if they see the fans loving the coach it might have a little weight on where to go to school just my opinion

I understand everyone being over the Kiffen thing but the article was just funny and it related to Vol fans. It was not a " do this to Kiffen" thread.
Take it for what it was (Funny)
I enjoyed it OP. Thanks

We are going to trash Lane Kiffin in these parts for as long as he is in college football. So some of you people can suck it.

VN Store

Back