Muschamp happy with all the disappointed fans?

They've got one we should beat now. We just can't. I for one hope he's there a long time but I think this is the end for him.

There's no way he survives this year. He may not even make it to the end. They at best will go 6-5 because there is no way they beat UGA or FSU, and I doubt they beat SC either.

Last year redo. UF beats UT and the team folds. They really played a miserable game offensively against Missouri. Driskel looked awful in execution throwing the ball every which way but loose.

Now, the Missouri offense did not look much better than UF but they didn't make the mistakes UF did. Missouri is no where near the level of play they had last year on offense.

I am amazed thet Muschanp (and a number of Fla fans) seem to think he has a good football team! the defense is strong but on offense they have nothing (except when they play UT).

Last year redo. UF beats UT and the team folds. They really played a miserable game offensively against Missouri. Driskel looked awful in execution throwing the ball every which way but loose.

Now, the Missouri offense did not look much better than UF but they didn't make the mistakes UF did. Missouri is no where near the level of play they had last year on offense.

I am amazed thet Muschanp (and a number of Fla fans) seem to think he has a good football team! the defense is strong but on offense they have nothing (except when they play UT).

Who are these Florida fans seeming to think we have a good football team?

Our fan base hasn't been this united over the sad state of affairs in Gainesville since Zook got fired.

Hopefully but I doubt it from the chatter floating around.

Who are these Florida fans seeming to think we have a good football team?

Our fan base hasn't been this united over the sad state of affairs in Gainesville since Zook got fired.

Simply amazing that the plug hasn't been pulled on Muschamp, like last night after the blowout. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for him staying as your head coach. What's Rivals have your 2015 recruiting class? 50? The longer he is in Gainsville,,,,,,hehehe:clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
Simply amazing that the plug hasn't been pulled on Muschamp, like last night after the blowout. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for him staying as your head coach. What's Rivals have your 2015 recruiting class? 50? The longer he is in Gainsville,,,,,,hehehe:clapping:

what most people fail to realize is most of the targets will jump on board if he's retained.

Reactions: 1 person
The team has obviously given up on him. They are about 3 weeks behind the fans on that point.

The only question is whether it happens mid season or he's allowed to finish out. There are legitimate arguments to be made for both.

If there were an available marquise coach out there right now, that could generate some excitement for recruiting I'd go ahead and make the change now. Also, the fact that this is going to kill Gainesville financially is going to put a lot of pressure to do it now.

Reactions: 1 person
The only people that still think its great to be a Florida gata are these two.

Attachments

• B0UO3srIEAQOpSH.jpg
    B0UO3srIEAQOpSH.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlg6pcY0PzE[/youtube]

What goes around comes around Willie!

VN Store

Back