Aggies to hire Muschamp as d coordinator

According to all the Gator fans, they're hiring Spurrier for a farewell tour at Florida.

I just don't see it

Or Smart finally lands a head coaching job and Saban hires him then Bama would have two of the most hated men by UT.

Reactions: 1 person
According to all the Gator fans, they're hiring Spurrier for a farewell tour at Florida.

I just don't see it

I don't either. It is time for the ole ball coach to hang it up and enjoy the rest of his life.

I just don't see it

Yeah right. Spurrier got out of town for the same reasons Saban was pissed off at Bama fans after Arkansas. We're far from being the only "legions of the miserable" esque fan base.

Reactions: 2 people
Dan Mullen will get first dibs at the Florida gig, and we may never beat them again if he gets it.

I work for a USMC Colonel who is a South Carolina fan who was told that Muschamp will be their next defensive coordinator after this season.

I work for a USMC Colonel who is a South Carolina fan who was told that Muschamp will be their next defensive coordinator after this season.

That must've been some PTSD flashback for your boss. No disrespect to your full bird, but no way does he know that.

Reactions: 3 people
Says who OP?

Trust me, I'd tell you if that was the case. As it stands there are no current coaching changes being made in College Station and I'm at a soccer field surrounded by about 20 folks that would know. Once I get an email, I'll tell you. Thanks for stirring the pot though.

VN Store

Back