Georgia vs Arkansas

Arkansas grinding it down the field 5 yards at a time 12 plays and 7 minutes so far

Ruh roh. Arky looking good in first drive. That'll take its toll on uga if the rushing game continues like this.

I said this earlier this week; I think this will be the best game of the week in the SEC.

I would love my second favorite SEC team crush my most hated SEC team.

Oh, and what I would give for Arkansas's o-line (with the rest of our team).

Go Hogs!

I said this earlier this week; I think this will be the best game of the week in the SEC.

I would love my second favorite SEC team crush my most hated SEC team.

Oh, and what I would give for Arkansas's o-line (with the rest of our team).

Go Hogs!

U sure?

And arky runs all over them, then comes out to throw the ball twice, and now maybe lost a qb.
If you are watching and keeping tabs of other OC's, that's a bad move by Arky.

Arkansas just play called their way out of this drive.

I watch too much Saturday football and see bad coaching moves and playcalls @ every few seconds. All day. That's why I don't freak out as much as others when ours make mistakes.

I watch too much Saturday football and see bad coaching moves and playcalls @ every few seconds. All day. That's why I don't freak out as much as others when ours make mistakes.

It's always easy to call out the play calling after the fact. But after running it 11 times on the first drive, I don't get throwing it on 1st AND 2nd down of the next drive.

CHUBB may be one of the best backs I've ever seen in my life and I said that the very first time he took the field this year.

It's always easy to call out the play calling after the fact. But after running it 11 times on the first drive, I don't get throwing it on 1st AND 2nd down of the next drive.

The same reason UGA threw the ball twice on their first drive. You've got to keep the defense honest and off balance.

VN Store

Back