Alabama vs Texas A&M

i said it in one of the other threads I feel like Alabama is just going to handle an a&m team that I see as overrated with their only good win being over USC. just feels like bama is going to show up and a&m is reeling.

Bama came to play. It won't be easy. A&M has beat them too many times. You have to sneak up on bam a.

As soon as they draw A&M in they will go long with cooper..who is very sneakily staying quite as a mouse and out of sight.

The thing that killz me is you KNOW what bam a is going to do...after 5 freaking years you have to have figured it out by now as a coach...I can tell you what's going to happen before it happens fir christ sakes. SO PLAN FOR IT. have a freaking game plan. JEEESUS.

A&M is the worst team in the West. Pathetic Arkansas screwed that opportunity away.

A&M could get lucky if they can with stand the storm and wait it out. If you can put bam a to sleep they will eventually start to make mistakes and you can take advantage of it if you are any good. Especially in the kicking game.

You know...bama surges. They come at you in waves. There isn't much you can do to disrupt it when the tide comes in...but they can't do it consistently. They will need to regroup and they will make mistakes...most teams are not ready and can't take advantage when low tide comes. They are already broken and give up.

The funniest part of all this is how Clay Travis was gushing over A&M after the SC game, and declared it was the start of a dynasty.

Yeah, how's that working out Clay?

VN Store

Back