Kst. V.S. Oklahoma

knight is running to the locker room with an injured arm. He might return after some good drugs if he can. They are going to look at his arm closer.

I don't know anything about the back up thomas, but I can tell you what my eye balls see...that kid is a complete qb. A much better passer than knight...he has a beautiful pass. Able to run for 6 yards and improvise if he has to, and has the confidence to step in off the bench with no games this year and take over like nothing happened. He has them rolling pretty good.

Watching Kansas St's O-line take Striker and co out of the picture is annoying. We made him look like a heisman candidate.

K st with a qb that can run and pass, an all American wr and a OL giving the qb all day.
Man, UT won't win again until we get mobility at qb. Sucking the safeties in with the qb faking a power run and firing downfield is an option we don't have.

Here we are in an early game against K st., with an injured qb. A lot of teams would lose this game. If oklahoma wins this it will be impressive.

I wanna watch that baylor/w.virginia. I can't get it...I got like every channel right now. I even have the chatt. game and the longhorn network...I don't have baylor/w.virginia? Whats up wit dat?

VN Store

Back